An Author's Note

hello!

I'm so sorry that this story hasn't been updated for... forever. That's, uh, my bad. 

I thought I would give a little explanation here, because I would feel bad if I didn't. A while into this story I got super discouraged and I started not liking any of the chapters I would write. They got repetetive and I couldn't post them, because of that. 

I really am sorry. 

I think that this story is going to be left off at chapter fourteen. And, I'm sorry that chapter fourteen is short, I really had nothing to add. 

Thank you so much for reading this, and when I posted this I never expected this to get so much recognition. This was originally just a vent and then it turned into something else.

Thanks for all of the kind comments, I read all of them, I just didn't respond to a lot of them.

You guys are all so sweet.

(I especially loved it when people said that this was they're favorite depressed Hinata fic)

I'm more active on ao3, tumblr, and twitter nowadays, and am more active in mcyt and dsmp spaces, because I'm hyperfixated on the dsmp. So, if that's your thing, check me out :] (little update; now hyperfixated on It, so if ya like reddie, head on over <3)

twitter: @dumpsterbeagle

tumblr: @beaglesfoundindumpsters

ao3: @DumpsterBeagle

And, again, thank you for reading. I love you all.

-Charlie