| SEVEN |

A/N- I originally was gonna write the truth or dare scene, but I completely lost motivation for that. So, I'm just gonna start this at the next morning. I'm sorry ;-;

Hinata woke up the next morning leaning against a wall with a blanket draped over him. He had a good time the night before and was able to fall asleep with a smile on his face. He pulls his phone out of his pocket, checking the time. It was nine in the morning, and it looked like most of everyone was asleep, which was good for Hinata since he had to take his pills. If anyone was awake, Hinata couldn't tell. 

Hinata yawns, the sound breaking the silence in the living room. There's some movement on the other side of the room. Hinata turns his head to see Yamaguchi sit up, his eyes wide. 

"You awake, Hinata?" He asks in a hushed voice. Hinata nods, his mind still blurred from sleep. "Oh, that's good. I've been awake for a while, but no one else was awake." Yamaguchi continues, standing up to walk over to Hinata. 

"I'm kinda hungry." Hinata says.

"Of course you're hungry." Yamaguchi sighs. "We can go steal some food from Tanaka's kitchen if you want." 

"I need to go to the bathroom first." Hinata says, reaching for his bag that was a few feet away from him.

"Okay." Yamaguchi says. Hinata starts to rustle through his bag. "What are you looking for?" Yamaguchi asks, curious. 

"Oh my meds." Hinata says. He didn't mean to say that. It just kind of came out of his mouth, and he didn't really realize that he said it.

"Meds? I didn't know you took meds?" Yamaguchi says. "What are they for?" Yamaguchi asks.

Hinata needs to think quickly. What do people take medicine for? "Oh... um... allergies?" Hinata suggests.

"Why are you saying that like a question? You taking drugs?" Yamaguchi jokes. Hinata glares at him before going back to looking for his meds. He pulls out the orange bottle from his bag, walking to the bathroom. 

Hinata walks into the bathroom and washes his face, goes to the bathroom, and takes his meds. He shakes his head back and forth, in an attempt to wake himself up. He yawns before walking out of the bathroom to go put his meds back in his bag. 

Hinata walks to the kitchen, finding Yamaguchi looking through the fridge. 

"Hey, Yamaguchi." Hinata greets the freckled teen. "Any food?" 

"There's not a lot. I don't know how Tanaka lives off of this." Yamaguchi says. Hinata groans in response. "There is some fruit, though."

"I'll take it!" Hinata grins and walks over to the fridge. Yamaguchi hands Hinata a package of strawberries and Hinata sits down to eat them.

"Good morning!" Suga greets the two as he walks in the kitchen. 

"Morning, Suga!" Yamaguchi responds. Hinata waves.

"Can I have some of those strawberries?" Suga asks Hinata, sitting down beside him. Hinata nods. As Suga leans over to Hinata to grab the strawberries, he whispers, "Did you take your meds?" 

"Mmhm! Of course I did!" Hinata smiles. Suga grins back, and starts eating the fruit. 

"What did you do?" Yamguchi asks, not hearing Suga's question.

"Nothing important." Suga says. Yamaguchi shrugs, and drops the subject. 

"Anyone else awake yet?" Hinata asks Suga.

"I think that Kageyama just woke up. I'm pretty sure he woke up a few hours ago to go on a run, and then once he got back he fell back asleep." Suga chuckles.