| SIX |

Hinata wins the first smash game, then the second. Then, Kageyama starts winning over and over. They play throughout the entire afternoon, Kageyam winning most of the time, and Hinata winning occasionally.

"Why the heck are you beating me every time, stupid bakageyama?!" Hinata exclaims, frustrated. 

"I honestly don't know. I'm not very good at this game. I guess you're just super terrible at this game." Kageyama shrugs.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Hinata shouts.

"DO YOU WANNA DIE?!" Kageyama growls, and grabs Hinata's collar. Hinata goes limp, making it difficult for Kageyama to hold him up. He ends up dropping Hinata, and Hinata starts laughing.

"We should start heading to the sleepover." Hinata laughs.

"Okay." Kageyama responds. The two go upstairs to get their bags. They walk out of the house, and Kageyama locks the door. Hinata pulls out his phone. "It'll prolly take twenty minutes to walk to the house they sent us." Hinata sighs.

"If you're gonna whine about it, I'll kill you." Kageyama grumbles. 

"Aw, you're so mean!!" Hinata frowns.

"Mhm, whatever. Just lead the way to the house." Kageyama says. 

"OKAY!" Hinata yells, and starts marching down the road. Kageyama follows him. "So, Kageyama, can we please talk about volleyball?" Hinata begs.

"No. You have to tell me first."

"Please?" Hinata turns to Kageyama, his eyes round. Seeing Hinata's face, Kageyama blushes a bit.

"N-no." Kageyama stutters.

"Aw, but I love volleyball! And you do too!!" Hinata pleads.

"No. You're not gonna make me give up that easily." Kageyama responds.

"Kageyama!" Hinata whines.

"Hinata." Kageyama mocks.

"Kageyama!!" He wails.

"Hinata." 

"Kageyama!!!!"

"Hinata."

"Kageyama!!!!!!!!"

"Shut up." Kageyama demands. Hinata nods a bit.

Once they get to Tanaka's house, Hinata knocks on the door.

"HEY!!" Tanaka yells as the door opens.

"HI!" Hinata yells back.

"SHOYO!!" Noya yells, running up to the door. Kageyama just kinda sits there, letting the chaotic trio be chaotic.  

Tanaka invited the setter and decoy in, and there were a few people already there. Obviously Nishinoya and Tanaka, but there was also Asahi, and Ennoshita.

"Hey guys!" Asahi smiles.

"Hey." Ennoshita waves a bit. 

"HI!" Hinata jumps. Kageyama just waves at the two sitting on the couch. 

Throughout the next hour more people started coming until the entire team was there.(Minus Narita and Kinoshita.) They just hung out for a while, and ordered pizza. Eventually it was the middle of the night, everyone was awake.

"God damn it Daichi!!!" Suga yells.

"What?" Daichi responds.

"YOU LET THE CHILDREN TALK US INTO THIS!! AND NOW IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, AND WERE STUCK TAKING CARE OF THESE TWO YEAR OLDS!" Suga screams.