✺18✺

𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢'

"SHE'S PREGENANT?!"

"No no no, well, yes but we don't really know yet for sure if its Ray's. But I'm praying to God shes not" Amara mellowly spoke.

"Well how long until the results come back of whos the dad?"

"Next week"

I rubbed my temples feeling my bestfriend's anger, "Well it seems like we've both missed a ton with each other huh," I said nudging her with a chuckle.

She rolled her eyes with a smirk, "Yea definitely, it's been like a week man tell me about you and Fuckshit! And maybe tell me his real name too because i'm getting kinda tired of calling him that"

"I don't know it kind of rolls off the tongue you know?" I said falling back on to her bed.

"Now tell me, did you... do it?" Amara said biting her lip.

I gave a sly look and and sighed, "Yea but it was .. different you know? It didn't feel like fucking it felt like, like making love ? I don't know it just felt so much more.. sensual ?"

Amara laughed putting my locs into a bun, "I'm so freaking happy for you, you deserve it and it feels like your confidence has spiked too."

I looked into her mirror at myself. I didn't think looked any different but I did feel it. But I wouldn't say it's cause of him over this whole period I just slowly became more into myself, I couldn't really explain it but after so long of the slut shaming, insecurity all of it I hadn't cared what anyone thought of me anymore.

A big smile came across my face as she finished wrapping my last loc. I had missed Amara so much but it really was hitting me that we're growing up.

"You know next year we turn the big one eight"
I said grabbing my board and purse.

She rolled her eyes "We're still only 16, and we don't turn 18 until like the END of the year and don't graduate until like the year after next year" She said grabbing her house keys as we left out the door.

"Hey i'm just saying"

"Stop tryna make me grow up so fast to do dumb adult stuff like, taxes." She said cringing.

We both laughed as we headed down her apartment elevator.

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
"Bro I was feeling on her body gliding like the ocean and I was a sea captain man" I said putting my hair up into a bun.

" Then I brought her back home and her mom was spazzing man, talking bout how she not grown and can't leave when she want. How her pops wanted to see her and blahzee blahzee blah. Man the way her dad was acting I should've socked the shit out him,"

"Man can we talk about something other than ASHANTI! I might have a baby onna way dude i'm freaking the fuck out" Ray said grabbing at his locs.

I walked over to him putting a hand on his shoulder, "Hey man nobody told you to fuck without a rubber,"

He punched me in the shoulder causing me to fall back laughing.

"It was suppose to come off more supportive than that my fault man, but hey you keep talking like that your gonna manifest it, just mellow out and stay cool." I said putting on a baggy tee.

My words weren't really hitting him though cause he still looked like shit.

I sat down next to him, "You know that baby ain't yours and even if it was it ain't like you gotta marry the bitch just gotta provide for the child."

He looked up and gave me a smirk and shook his head, "You right man. Yea imma be cool either way, I just hope Amara don't trip if it does end up shaky ya mean?"

I shook my head looking at the skate shop clock.

"Shit mane we gonna be late we gotta meet everybody at the park at like 6," I said calling out to Ray.

He shook his head grabbing the keys to lock up shop as we headed for the subway.

-
-
-
Hey guys this is just filler chapter to catch you up! I still will be uploading tomorrow too but I had extra time to write so why not :) Also I was thinking of doing a Shawn Hunter Boy Meets World book so let me know if y'all would want that too!