✺ 12 ✺

|!WARNING! SMUT AHEAD SMUT AHEAD! WARNING!

okay you still here? enjoy ;)|

"What the FUCK were you thinking?" I ask Fuckshit as he lies down on my bed.

He takes a deep breath in, I can tell he's a bit stressed from everything that's happened but I don't care, If I hadn't walked in at that time he would have fucked her.

"Look I couldn't forget about you I couldn't get you out my FUCKING head! And I knew there was no going back to how things used to be so I needed something to help me forget.."

"So you go back to the bitch that started all this?" I ask with my arms cross.

He scratches his head not giving me an answer as I roll my eyes.

"What is she better than me or something?" I asked getting close to his face.

I see his face begin to look flushed as if he didn't expect my sudden mood change.

I grin at the sight. Catching him off guard made me excited because he tended to do it to me all the time.

"N-no she's not better than you Ashanti your sexy, i mean, you like beyond that. You're  beautiful and I love ya body, the way you laugh at my jokes,  the way you move ya hips when your about to do a kick flip.. I love all that shit about you ma,"He said looking me up and down.

I bit my lip, he was tryna play my game better than me but he wasn't going to. Today I was in charge.

I wrapped my fingers lightly around his chin and brought him close to my face, "So what's the issue then..is it because we haven't fucked yet?" I question emphasizing "fucked".

He licked his lips, eager to continue the steaming conversation, "If I wanted to, and if it was up to me, i'd fuck you right here. Right. Now" He said standing up so that he was now towering above me.

That's what did it, he'd caught me off guard and now he was in charge.

"So,"He said stepping closer to me as he grinned, "What you tryna do?"

I felt my legs wobble as if they'd fell asleep and I shivered at his words.

But I didn't waste any time.

I charged at him with my lips bringing him closer to me so that we were no longer not 1 inch apart.

He hands trailed down my body to my hips and ultimately to my butt as he squeezed, causing me to moan, which of course gave him the chance to slip in tongue.

"Fuckshit"

"Yes baby"

"I'm ready" I said moving to the bed.

He gave a wide grin taking off his shirt between kisses. We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

He traveled to my pants and began to pull them off before he hesitated, "You ready?" He asked almost breathlessly.

I shook my head, biting my lip until I tasted blood from biting so hard.

He glosses his fingers over my p*ssy, causing me to shudder as he looked up at me with a giggle.

He slid his fingers against my panties, just as I realized the one day I wasn't wearing a matching bra and underwear I was about to get hood dick.

He slid them off slowly causing me to lean my head back waiting.

Just as I was about to yell at him for taking to long I felt his tongue slide along my folds causing my eyes to roll back.

He rolled his tongue and slid it to and from, making me have to put a pillow in my mouth.

"Who's shit is this?"

"Ashanti's" I moaned.

He shook his head as he stuck a finger in making me bite the pillow harder.

"Imma ask you again Ti, whose is this?" He said pumping.

"Y-Yours fuckshit, it's yours," I said not being able to take in all the pleasure.

He shook his head grinning as he began to spell his name with his tongue, basically owning me and my vag now.

After he was finished I leaned back, needing a second to contain myself.

"Oh we not done, turn that ass around," He said giggling.

And as for the rest.

Well.

You know. *wink*

this was my first time writing smut and.. 💀💀😂
i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter tho because it was long awaited, just don't think cause they did the hoo ha all is dandy now, they still have ALOT in store ;)