✺14 ✺

"You don't have to be this dressed up babe" I say fixing FuckShits collar.

He licks his lips, "You don't gotta be looking this fine,"

I feel my face heat up but I don't give him a inch of any sign i've left my guard down.

(here's their outfits btw)

(an their outfits match i can't!, even tho the lighting & editing  makes her outfit look darker,)

"Are you sure you ready for this? I mean we can just get married and run away and you won't have to meet anyone"I say fixing my makeup in his mirror.

It was my first tine in his house and his room was surprisingly cleaner than any other guys room I'd been in. His home was huge, considering he was rich like he'd said. But I didn't expect it to look so, spotless. The marble flooring was like heaven to my eyes and the timeless paintings his parents put up were absolutely marvelous.

When I was younger I'd thought about being an interior designer, then I got into skateboarding and basically forgot about it.

"If imma wife you up I gotta meet the lady that gave you to me," He said planting sweet kisses on my neck.

I shuddered turning to him, "Not yet, later" I said putting a finger on his lip.

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
I checked my watch.

"6:30"

My hand grasped Ashanti's as she looked over at me with an unsure look.

"Your hands are damp"

"Yea cause i'm nervous" She said putting her hair into another bun for the 15th time.

I rolled my eyes beginning to walk towards the apartment entrance.

"No i'm not the mailman" I said to the little boy through the door.

I heard Ashanti giggle as listened to our conversation.