✺ 15 ✺

*Sorry For The Huge Walt Guys, I Started School So Please Try To Be Patient With Me!*

"Babe I know this is hard for you, I don't know why you don't like ya pops but i'm here for you when you ready to stop ignoring me," Fuckshit said rubbing his hand on my thigh.

I stuff my face into my pillow not responding, I didn't care for that man & I wouldn't for a very long time.

Bold of him to even show his face in our home.

I turned around to look Fuckshit dead in his eyes, so he could know I was more serious then i'd ever been.

"I-,"

"ASHANTI & MAILMAN, come eat!" I heard my brother yell from the kitchen.

I watched Fuckshit shrug as I groaned getting up from the bed, wanting to stomp my way into the kitchen but knowing damn well my mom was still african.

I witnessed the scene of my mom & brother sitting at our small dining room table eating fu fu.

I felt my stomach grumble at the tongue tingling sight, just as I was about to sit down and dig in Fuckshit whispered in my ear.

"What's this?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled, "it's an african dish, it's really good try it," I said holding his hand and guiding him to the table.

We sat down swiftly as I grabbed a plate for the two of us, filling mine with rice, fu fu, lamb and pouring a glass of koolaid.

I watched as Fuckshit shifted in his seat, clearly uncomfortable of the food but not in a way that seemed disrespectful, just curious and new.

I shook my head filling his plate with rice and potatoe greens. It seemed like an easy starter dish for him so maybe after that he'd try everything else.

"Here babe, just try it it's really good I promise"

He looked down at it and grinned, "okay, just for you though cause I've never seen this in my life," He chuckled grabbing a spoonful.

Me and Kwasi watched in anticipation wondering how he was gonna react.

"He's gonna throw up i'm telling you, his taste buds ain't ready for our delicacies yet," Kwasi said doing a chef kiss motion.

I rolled my eyes with a smile watching as Fuckshit finally swallowed.

First raising his eyebrow causing me to feel uneasy, then quickly giving a large grin going in for a huge spoonful.

I sighed in relief continuing to eat my food in pleasure.

I could tell he was gonna be a keeper.

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
"Mom, it's 9:40, just face it he's not coming," Ashanti said rubbings her eyes.

It had been 2 hours since we'd eaten their good ass food and I'd helped clean up and watch the dishes. Not without getting a speech from her mom about me treating her daughter with 'care & respect' of course.

"Ashanti you don't know that, 'vous n'êtes qu'un enfant que vous jurez, vous savez beaucoup mais vous savez peu',"I heard her mom say causing me to look at Kwasi to see if he understood.

But he just shrugged and went back to his mario game, guess he ain't learn french yet.

But my baby definitely did because she responded back with the quickness, "ça ne prend même pas un abruti de savoir qu'il ne l'est pas et qu'il ne venait pas en premier lieu" She said rolling her eyes.