✺8 ✺

We didn't fuck.

We didn't even give oral or anything.

He said he wanted to wait. He wanted to wait until we were officially together and even after that he didn't wanna have sex until I was completely comfortable.

Who knew an asshole like him could be a gentleman?

Maybe it's because we understood each other, and each other's wants and needs.

"Ok your gonna sneak out through the front ok, you can't be loud and i'll be right behind you. My mom and Kwasi should be sleep."I whisper opening the door a smidge.

Fuckshit spent a night and we spent the whole night cuddling. I'm not gonna lie I did want a lil some more to happen but that's another story. He did get a little too excited when I scooted on to him so we could spoon because i'm pretty sure I felt his little friend creep up on me.

"Ok ready, set... GO!" I whisper yelled as he sped out the room.

I quickly followed after him as he quickly got to the door removing the locks as he opened the door and I pushed him out.

"No goodbye kiss?"

"Seriously?"

He stood at the door with his arms crossed pointing at his lips.

I rolled my eyes with a grin as I leaned in close giving him a quick peck and shut the door.

I laid down onto the door and slid down it with a sigh of relief that no one was up.

"Who was that?" I quickly turned around to see Kwasi with his arms folded and a raised eyebrow.

"Oh uh it was the mailman, see he uh was knocking.. on the door and I went to see what it was and yea,"

"Oh ok," He said shrugging walking to the kitchen.

I let out a breath.

"Do you kiss all the mailman's?" He asked reaching for a bowl.

My heart stopped and began to pound rapidly as I ran over to him and grabbed him and covered his mouth.

I dragged him into my room as he hit me and shouted through my hand before licking it as I moved my hand away in disgust before closing and locking my door.

I bent down so that we were face to face, "Listen, you cannot tell mom," I said looking him into the eye so he knew I was serious.

"And what do I get out of this exactly?" He said with his arms crossed.

"Well.. what do you want"

"Ice cream for 3 days."He said holding up his small fingers.

"No way!" I said standing up with my arms crossed.

He shrugged, "Your choice, I can't wait till mom hears this" He said reaching for the door knob.

I rolled my eyes before giving in, "F-Fine! 2 days!" I said.

"3"He retaliated.

"2!"

"4!"

"3"

"6!"

"I don't think you understand how this works," I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine fine, two days," He spitting on his hand and holding it out.

I did the same before shaking, "Deal."