One

Trigger warning, Drug abuse

Time .... the one thing we take for granted, we say that we have all the time in the world but before we can even realize it... our time has run out.

Y/n Pov

I sat in someone's arms in a lightly dimmed room "Come on baby take some more." he said in a low voice, " N-No no...p-please stop." I whimpered as the needle was pushed slowly into my forearm. As drug entered my body, i could feel was myself drifting away as the man in the background laughed.

I woke up with a slight jump as the alarm blared in the background, my hand reached over to turn it off but then leaned back into bed with a thud. A sigh escaped my mouth as I looked up to the ceiling I really thought the nightmares would have stopped by now, it has been 9 months since i broke it off with Daniel he was a horrible man and I wished I saw it sooner. He did unthinkable things that will forever scar me but I'm just glad i got away before something worse happened.

I stared at the ceiling thinking about him, he took the break up not so good but he hasn't been around in a while which scared me. He was and still is a very aggressive man and it's only a matter of time before he snaps and tries to come to get his revenge on me leaving him.

I need to get that out of my mind i should be happy today was my first day at the BAU.... wait oh my god today is my first day... I quickly jolted out of bed and looked at my clock, 6:34 am.... shit.

I ran to the kitchen to turn on the coffee machine then made my way to the bathroom, I turned on the water and quickly jumped in, I didn't bother washing my hair due to cleaning it the night before. I went along to dry myself off then went to grab the outfit that I picked out the night before.

The outfit consisted of a purple button-up dres's shirt that was tucked into a pair of black jeans, I got changed and made my way back to the bathroom to dry my hair the put on some light makeup. By the time I had myself pulled together, it was already time to leave.

I quickly poured myself a coffee in a travel mug then grabbed the items I needed, such as my phone, keys, go bag and my wallet as well as the box that held the stuff from my old desk from Arizona. I made my way out of my apartment making sure to lock it behind me, I walked down the stairs outside to my jeep that was in the parking lot.

After unlocking my car, I placed my things in the passenger side and the go bag in the trunk then started it up to head to the BAU, the drive wasn't long but it was stressful. Every worse possibility ran tough my head as i pulled to the parking lot. I got out of the car with all my things and started to make my way to the doors of the BAU think about how bad my brother's reaction to this will be.

Third Person

She continued her pace toward the doors, once entering she went through identification then was floor 6, she made her way into the elevator as people glanced towards her. Once arriving on level 6, the Y/h/c haired woman made her way through the office. She passed a few people but then stooped to face them.

"Hi, um sorry to interrupt but is there an empty desk for my things?" she asked towards them. The girl with blonde hair looked over, " Hello, and yes there is a desk right over here by Spence... im guessing you new." she spoke.

She followed the bonded and nodded, "yep, that's me... new girl." she set her things down at the empty desk and glanced toward the brunette guy looking over at her, she quickly looked back at the bonded woman as she started to speak, " I never got your name... Im Jennifer Jereau but you can call me JJ." she held out your hand which your shook smiling. "It's nice to meet you, Im-" she got cut off but a stern voice.