Five

I made some good friends and am starting to find my place in the team even tho it's only been about 2 and a half days. It's going to take a bit to rebuild my life but it's something I'm up for.

—————
Season 4: episode 8 - Omnivore

Reid's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I quickly turned it off and gave myself a moment to wake up. I made my way to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee and put toast in the toaster. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. The coffee was almost done so I made my way back to the kitchen. I reached up in my cabinet grabbing my favourite mug. I pulled out the jar of sugar and put my regular amount in before pouring the coffee.

After eating my toast I brushed my teary again before heading along to get dressed. I knew on a purple button up with work pants and shoes. I grabbed a tie and put it on before grabbing my things. My phone started to ring and I grabbed it answering, "I'm here now, " Y/n spoke over I've phone. After her dropping me at home a few weeks ago it jut became a routine due to her not wanting me to ride the train. "Okay I'm heading out right now" I said walking out.

Walking out I started to think about it more, since she started she's been so kind and nice to everyone awell as helpful and cases. She dose a lot of work and Doesn't get enough credit for it. I walked out of the building towards the familiar car. I opened the door and get in, "morning." "Morning." She replied back starting up the car and pulling out. "Yay a day full of paperwork..." she groaned stopping at a light. "It not that bad." "Says you Einstein."

"Einstein? I'm that's a new one." I said looking over to her. "So what's your plans for our weekend off?" I asked. "Well I'm going to see Haley and Jack. Even tho Arron and her are divorced I don't want to ruin my relationship with them." She said. "And it's nice to see Jack whenever I can now." "Yeah you were saying you only see them twice maybe three times a year?" She looked over to me confused, "I don't remember saying that-" "first day you and hotch were fighting." "Oh It was that loud." She said as we pulled up to the bureau.

————-

Y/n Pov

I grabbed my thing and got out of the car, I closed the door behind me and walked beside Reid into the building. We got checked through and walked up to the elevator. I leaned on the wall feeling my eyes get heavy. "Bad sleep?" "Yep" I said popping the P. one the elevator opened we made our way inside of the office. I look. A seat down at my desk and let a yawn escape. "What did I say about going out partying without me." I look over seeing Emily. "Hi." I mumbled.

As the morning went along I was able to wake up a bit with help of my good friend coffee. My desk was over in folders, I love this job and most hate paperwork but I don't. Even tho I make a big deal about it sometimes I genuinely don't mind it. It was relaxing in a way, reading, writing and colourful papers clips. Growing up I always loved colour coding everting... all the way down to the paper clips.

—————

It was around 1 in the afternoon, I just finished all my paperwork and was about to go out and grab something to eat. I was packing up my things as JJ walked past us up to Arron's office. I looked over to the rest of e team to see if they had an idea of what that was all about, none of them didn't seem to Have a clue.

Moments later Arron walked out with JJ following behind him. "Wait, shouldn't we wait for the official request?. We haven't been invited." She asked trailing behind him, "we will be." He said before walking off. JJ stopped and walked up to us scoffing. "Well looks like we're going to Boston." She said everyone looking at each other. "I wonder what this could be about." I said as everyone started to gather their things.

—————

"The Reaper is driven by a need to dominate control or manipulate." Arron spoke reading out of a file in his hand as we were flying to Boston. I sat up a bit in my chair, "so then why would he offer a deal and stop that would stop him from doing that?" I asked. Arron went on to explain in detail, " offering the deal gave him of the ultimate power. Better then even killing, he manipulated the police into voluntary surrendering" Reid looked over ." He got it in writing." "He won, why start killing again?" JJ asked.

"Well the person who knew he won, the person he just made a deal with died." Morgan spoke. " narcissistic killers need other people to recognize their power. That's why they contact the media." I added on. "So how did he stop for 10 years?" Emily asked. The conversation continued on while we spoke about the case all the way to Boston.

—————

"I worked the Reaper case for 18 months if there is proof that this is more than a copycat I'll be the first to let you know." A man said to the people standing by. Arron and I walked up to him and shook his hand, " sorry I didn't call you back as you can see I'm very busy." "It's not a copy cat mike." He said towards him.

" I wish it were but it isn't" " yeah, no offence you don't know that and I didn't invite you in." Mike said in response."Shawnessy did." Arron said pulling out a price of paper the Reaper gave to Shawnessy. I haven't even seen it yet. I peered over and glazed through it. "Wanna invite us in?" He said.

—————

Okay so to all reading, I'm trying to follow the main plot of the episode to the best if my ability. But I'm also making changes to it to help the story go along faster.

Please comment and vote, aswell as leave ideas. I'm always looking for some!

Lots of love and hope you all have a great Day/Night/Afternoon!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1094 words