Thaila's pov

I stood up from my position on a bed next to Percy... hang on a minute how long was I out?

'Oh forgot to tell you you've been out for about 2 days what I did to you took a lot out of your strength'.

'Oh ok so what should I say to Percy he hates and I mean HATES pity so what should I do say oh I know about you being cheated on and change the subject or should I just wait for him or-'

'Chill don't worry you'll be fine take the second option wait or him to tell you then tell him that I told you he'll probably give me the could shoulder for a few days then he'll ask me why'

I nodded since he was probably watching me. I walked over to Percy or fell over to him either way I got there. I pulled myself up and watched percy sleep. Now just so you know I'M NOT A STALKER. Everyone that reads this seems to call me a stalker so I get pissed.

"Percy why does this always happen to you. You get the worse luck in the universe and you don't complain no you actually accept it. Why do you accept it? Do you just do it for demigods or just cause you have to. Either way you don't deserve this."

"Hey Thals but it's best not to deny it to me luck has always been a bastard." someone mumbled to me.

Sorry it's short but I want to make it open for you so it has to be short