Percy's pov

I took some Ambrosia and Nectar to get rid of the migraine that I had and looked at the girl that had Hypnos' symbol above her head (I'm going to make his symbol up okay :] ) it looked like a man sleeping on the moon after like a minute it was disappearing.

"What was the nightmare about?" I asked Apollo

"It looked like the nightmare was about the gods all in pain Artemis was in the most pain" he said while tears started forming in his eyes. "She felt like she was in the river Styx 100 times the pain" I winced at that then I almost broke in to tears when he said the river Styx times 100.

I wondered what got that nightmare in the gil's head...

I went to the girl and said "Can I look at you for a minute?"

"S-s-sure" she said shyly

"Um do you feel better with Apollo doing it since I am a bird?'

"No it's okay"

I nodded which I admit probably looked pretty weird in a birds form

I started to look in her eyes to see her memories which startled me a bit but then i muttered a quick prayer thank you to Chaos. In her memories she / I looked into her memories it looked like she was abused by men and she came to the hunters with barely any clothes.

"A-a-are  you the hunters of Artemis?" she said while spluttering.

"Yes young one why?" Artemis said with a sense of calmness

"I wish to join you in your hunt" She replied.

Artemis nodded 

"What is your name and parents?"

"My name is Jasmine and my parent is Samantha and i never new my dad" she said sadly.

"Okay repeat after me..." (sorry but I'm not gonna do the stupid thing)

"Welcome to the hunt sister"

"Thank you m'lady"

I skipped forward a little bit but stopped when l heard...

"I've been having nightmares m'lady"

"What about Jasmine?"

"About the gods"

"What about them?"

"They were battling this 70m giant and the wine god fell out of his chariot and was buried under a lot of stones"

I was shocked she was explaining the war of Manhattan... but how does that explain the gods fading???

"What happened after?"

"The gods started to fade like their thrones were destroyed and when they tried to flash out they started t-to feel ex-extraordinary p-pain" she started to cry.

Artemis' expression was surprised but she then pulled Jasmine into a hug where she silently sobbed in to her shoulder.

"shh it's okay it's okay"

"NO IT'S NOT OK I SAW YOU DYING I SAW ALL THE GODS DYING"

By now there was a group of hunters surrounding them.

""Ok lets go into my tent to sort this out" Artemis smiled at her.

But by then i was to drained to see any further.

I came back to reality and slumped to the ground gasping for air. One thing I realized is I wasn't outside I was inside a tent and my head hurt but none the less I went to get Artemis and tell her about the memories but I could not find her anywhere I searched and searched but came up short. I tried to get back to the tent but it disappeared so I made a fire and a makeshift nest to sleep in.

-Time skip-

When I woke up I looked around me and I felt a powerful presence near by. 'Wait a minute how am I able to feel presences at all?'

"That would be because of my blessing Perseus" Chaos said but his voice was in front of me not in my head... Wait a minute.

"Lord Chaos what did you give me when you blessed me?" I said to the shadow in front of me.

"A lot of things like assasin's senses strength, able to sense a lie, speed, read minds, slow time, skill with a bow, making something out of nothing and invisibility." He said coming out of the shadow.

I was shell shocked he gave me all these powers and I barely knew any of them but now I do and it will be awesome to use them.

"I will now teleport you to the hunters camp"

I nodded my head not being able to do much more since I was in shock.

I got teleported to the hunters camp while they were eating I wanted to scare them so I flew around and landed on Artemis' shoulder. She screamed and said some happy words but her hunters were grabbing their bows.

"So no one knew that I was gone the night?"

"Everyone went to get YOU BUT NO ONE KNEW WHERE YOU WERE!!" Thalia screamed at me.

She came up to me electricity sparking on her hand "

OH N-"

I got an electric punch in the chest. Every one winced when I flew back ten metes but I started to flap my wings backwards so I don't hit a tree... When I came back up I looked at her  like I was going to get her back. Artemis came to heal me but I had done it already I used the water behind me. Then I saw Thalia going in for a another punch lightning fast but she was still to slow. I flew up and made her fall.

- Artemis' pov-

I'm guessing Perseus was flying around but he landed on my shoulder. I screamed and said some happy words while my hunters were grabbing their bows.

"So no one knew that I was gone the night?" he said.

I was about to shoot an arrow down his throat then and there.

"Everyone went to get YOU BUT NO ONE KNEW WHERE YOU WERE!!" Thalia screamed at him.

She came up to him electricity sparking on her hand

"OH N-"

He got an electric punch in the chest. Every one winced when he flew back ten metes but he started to flap his wings backwards so he dosen't hit a tree... When he came back up he looked like he was going to get her back real good. I went to heal him and stop Thalia but he had healed he probably used the water behind him and I was to late for Thalia. Then I saw Thalia going in for a punch lightning fast but she was still to slow he flew up and made her fall.

"How did you do that so fast?" I asked him.

"I told you already.."

Oh that's right he got blessed by Chaos and I guess thats another power hmm. He looked around and flew off I wonder why? I then heared a roar...

1136 WORDS GOD HELP ME MY FINGERS FELL OFF... Anyway yeah hope you like :)