Percy's POV

"We're going to the Olympian council" my dad said.

'You can't be serious' I thought

He chuckled "of course I am serious"

Ohhhhh that's right he can read minds so rude. We flashed over to Olympus. My dad hit the floor of the throne room with his trident to signal a meeting.

"Brother why have you start a meeting" Zeus asked

"I have something to say to you all" my dad replied

"What is that?" Zeus asked

"To make Percy the guardian of the hunt"

Artemis' and Zeus' reaction was priceless their mouth was agape while their eyes were so wide that I'm surprised that they didn't fall out.

The gods all shouted at once making me have a migraine.

"SILENCE" Zeus thundered (get it?)

"Alright I guess this will take a little convincing to do" my dad muttered though most gods heard

"Alright let's start with

Zeus he saved your daughter from getting killed a lot.

Hades he gave you and your son respect and a throne.

Athena he saved your daughter countless of times.

Hestia he gave you a throne and respects you as a powerful god not a weakling.

Artemis he is the only male you respect." he went on and on about that most gods were surprised about the speech.

Artemis was angry about it but she cooled down literally as Poseidon splashed water on her.

Zeus was frowning oh how I longed to say 'stop frowning you'll get wrinkles' most gods snickered at that except Zeus.

"Did you read my mind?" I asked them

"Yes yes we did" Hermes said.

I face palmed.

"So anyways Artemis do you accept?" I asked.

She sighed "yes I suppose so as long as you swear on the river Styx that you'll not flirt with my hunters"

Someone said in my mind "swear in my name"

I somehow knew who's name that was weird.

"I Percy Jackson swear on the river Styx and Chaos that I'll never flirt with your hunters" I said.

The gods gasped when I said Chaos' name.

"S-s-son why did you swear on chaos' name?" My dad said.

"Cause I heard a voice in my head saying swear in my name so I did" I replied

And just at that moment a black helix with an eye (A/N or eyes I'm not sure about that) appeared.

A/N
Mwahahahahahahahahaha I have left a cliffy I have a cliffy nananananana. :):)
Anyways this will shortly be updated soon it's like 11:00 pm here so yeah goodnight :).