Percy's pov

"Lord Chaos" Zeus said

We all bowed to him. He muttered something about hating formalities.
"Either way why have you sworn in my name Percy" Chaos said.

"I feel like I have to swear on something more powerful than the river Styx and you said swear on my name so I did" I replied.

"Hmmm you know you are the only person that I have aloud to live after that swear but since I have aloud you to I reckon I'll bless you"

"Tank you lord chaos and what will I learn when I get your blessing?"

"You will learn but for now here"

And with that a shadow cloak sorta thing came to me and wrapped around me. It wasn't to bad it wasn't painful at all but it changed my clothes which I'm grateful for (as they were scratched and clawed to bites) they were replaced with something soft and light but my belt felt heavy like it was carrying weapons. When the shadow retreated I saw that I was right I did have weapons in my belt and in that matter on my back to but they were too light for me to notice and I have some secret weapon at my wrist like a celtic bronze blade. (imagine his appearance as assassins creed)
"Thank you lord chaos"

"My pleasure Percy" he retreated into the shadow and disappeared.

"Well that was eventful" Zeus said.
'Ya don't think' I thought again the gods snickered at that.

"Seriously STOP READING MY MIND" I yelled at them.

They all flinched I wasn't that scary was I? It doesn't matter...

"Well I guess we are all going to bless him then so Perseus what animal would you like to turn into?"

Hmmmmmm how about a wolf... nah hmm a Pegasus... to big hmmm oh I know.

"A falcon please"

"Alright a falcon I give you permission to fly in my domain"

He shot me with a beam that looked like a falcon. Next was Apollo.

"I give you talent to play any type of music and able to heal almost everything"
He shot me with a beam of music notes and bandages. Next was Athena.

"I give you minimal knowledge of everything known to man"

She shot me with a beam that looked like a time line. Next was...

"Oh me me"

"No no no no you are not going to do that to me"

"Oh yes dearie I am" Aphrodite said.
She shot me with a pink beam. All the goddesses blushed an the gods nearly fell out of their seat of laughter.

"Oh come on IM NOT TRYING TO PICK UP GIRLS"

"Well to bad" she said.
Hestia came from her throne to ask me

"Will you be my champion?"

"Of course"
She smiled and shot me with yet another beam.
Next was Hades.

"I give you the power to raise the dead and summon ghosts."
He shot me with ANOTHER beam.

"Ok I think that's enough blessings for now" Zeus said.
The gods nodded.

"Alright meet me at Central Park that is where my hunters are" Artemis said to me.
I nodded and did something you should never do...

I jumped off Olympus.

A/N
Oh my gods can you believe it I did like 500 WORDS my hands hurt know I'll be right back *goes to tap and washes hands* ok I'm back now so what do you think if you like then vote if not then tell me what I did wrong and I did a purpose mistake I want to see who notices ;) anyway peace out.