Thaila's pov (gonna be short sorry)

Okay When I got this weird message from Percy I went straight to m'lady (Artemis).

"M'lady! M'lady!" I shouted trying to find her.

"Thaila you wanted something" A voice said behind me.

I was getting use to this now so I didn't jump too much.

"Yes something's wrong with the guardian he sent me this message it went like:
Hey I'm going to be out in a coma for awhile so don't worry if you see me on a bed and before you ask I'm going to be in a coma because I'm getting rid of Jasmine's nightmares okay hope you'll be fine without me for awhile love you oh and tell Artemis this conversation"

"What did he mean as 'I love you' Thaila"

"I'm sure he meant in a brotherly way m'lady" I say nervously knowing that no one says that to her hunter.

"Alright I'll let him go with this one, but if he does it again I'm going to kill him with lots of torcher." She says in a more controlled tone.

I gulp knowing she's not lying.

"Okay. Is it okay if I stay by him for at least 30 minutes each day and before you say no the only reason I'm saying this is because Poseidon will kill every one if some one doesn't and he is my cousin." I say as I seem her mouth move to protest.

"Hmmmm fine but only for half an hour each day okay?" I nod.

"Okay now please go I need to recruit this girl" I nod as she flashes out.

"Damn it seaweed brain what have you gotten yourself into now?" I mutter to myself.

"I really don't know but your gonna need to help him" A voice says in my head.

I almost literally crapped my self. I then realise who the voice is. I gasp out loud.

"Lord Chaos I'm sorry I didn't know you were here - or in my head?? I'm confused."

He- or she?????? Laughs out loud.

"It's fine I just heard Percy and he's going in a coma and I had to find out but any way please go and help him he's really depressed and the only thing that's holding him on is you and the hunters including Artemis you give him a purpose so he stays for you so you have to know how to fix him which is the other reason I'm here. Here let me show you what happened to him"

YES finally hang on...

"Shouldn't I go to him first?" I ask.

"Not now he's fine but after this go to him." I nod.

I started at the time where...

And done so hope you like sorry it's short but oh well. anyway.

Disclaimer...

Me. Uh hi Artemis * shrinks down*

Artemis. Don't 'hi' me boy your making me like this... this-

Percy. Awesome half-broken ultimate power demigod... yeah I know let me help you kill him please.

Me. Wait can I please write one last thing before you kill me please.

Artemis. Fine boy but then your dead.

Me. * writes and writes and writes* "There now go on go and kill me.

Percy and Artemis. Why can't I move.

Me. Hmm let me see ah maybe it's because I wrote...
'Percy and Artemis will be frozen in place and Thaila will say the disclaimer'

Thaila. Declan doesn't own us Rick Riordan does now I'm gonna let go of this arrow.

Me. go on shoot me I want to see how this plays out * Que. For arrows to shoot at me* wow very nice any way good bye * as the arrows all float in mid air*