Chapter-3

Jackson's pov:

I look on my side to see Namjoon dosing off. I knew he would. I shook my head. He is always like this. He sometimes cries himself to sleep. I hear his muffled sobs sometimes as our rooms are side by side. I've never seen smile too.

 All the members in our place should be emotionless and I don't know if he is just following it or he really has something going in his brain with an IQ 148.

The moonlight shining onto his cheek from the window, his a bit long hair waving slowly along with the light breeze from the window, he looked ethereal. I am sure he doesn't have feelings for me. I should stop before I fall deeper.

Namjoon's pov:

I woke up feeling the car come to stop. I looked out of the window and saw Jackson already getting my luggage out of the trunk. I got out of the car and stretched before helping him. After all my bags were out, he insisted on carrying them inside. So here we are in front of the building, Big hit Entertainment.

I looked around to take in the atmosphere of the new place but found something.

I saw some guy in all black ,with a camera hanging on his neck, standing in the shadows and trying to click a picture of something in the building through the windows.

I slowly nudged Jackson's arm and whispered in his ear. "You wait here. Don't shout or run or come to me. Don't move until I say so." He just nodded, not at all understanding the situation.

I slowly tiptoed towards the man quietly. Once I reached him, I jumped on him tackling him. I put both of his hands up his head with one hand. He looked startled at my sudden attack but tried to get me off nonetheless.

"Who are you? And what the fucking hell are you doing here with a camera?" I growled. "I was just passing by and happened to stop here." He said struggling under me.

"Don't give me bullshit, asshole. Spit the fucking truth." He gulped ,that's what I expected.

"I-I was just t-taking pictures of the-uh b-building and uh..."he stuttered.

"You are one of those so called sasaengs and now you are fucking stalking BTS. Is that what your dumbass trying to say?" I muttered in dangerously low voice, landing a hard punch on his nose. I may have broken his nose, but who cares.

I took his camera and took out the camera roll . I threw the camera at his face and kicked him in his gut. I took a peek at the photos and right there were some pics of some guys who looked to be dancing and some inappropriate pics of girls too. I kicked him once more as he clutched his face and stomach, rolling on the floor. I walked away , leaving him in his despair. I looked for a security guard and asked them to bring that guy along with us. I went to Jackson.

" Joonie, where did you go? Omg what happened to your hand? It's bleeding!" he almost shouted.

"Oh this! This is not my blood. Go back now, it's already too late."

"But Joon- okay" He sighed, giving me a hug and leaving to the car, when he saw my stern expression.

What do you think about this so far??