Chapter-30

The tall bodyguard of BTS walked out of the elevator, his nerves becoming increasingly tense with the anger inside him.

He looked around the floor for a minute and put the 'Work in Progress' board in front of the elevator.

He strode through the floor until he reached the gym where usually the members come into.

He barged in, not even bothering to knock. He looked around to find the person he was searching for. 

The gym was empty.

He heard some footsteps in the corridor and he decided to hide behind the changing curtain. He peeked through the curtains to see a man walking inside holding a boy's waist.

The boy looked fairly young, maybe younger than Jungkook. He looked like he was a teenager. Maybe 13 to 14 years old.

He quietly watched whatever was going to happen. He could see the obvious discomfort in the boy's face and he also looked like a zombie with dark circles under his eyes. His legs were shaking slightly along with his hands.

He shifted his gaze towards the man who left the boy's side to lock the gym door. He came back with a disapproving look.

"Tch tch." He again harshly grabbed the boy's waist, squeezing it tightly. The boy whimpered lowly. "I told you not to have anything for dinner last night, didn't I?" He pulled the boy nearer to him.

So, it wasn't only Jimin? Namjoon thought.

"I-I didn't, s-sir." The boy replied, stutters filling his small words.

"Is that so? Let's weigh you then." The man grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him towards the weighing machine in the corner of the room.

He forced the boy to stand on it. The boy, with still shaky legs tried to stand straight on the thing. I was silent for a minute before a loud slam and a cry echoed in the gym.

The man chucked the small boy onto one of the gym machines. The machine didn't budge but the boy was injured. He clutched his arm in pain and curled up into a ball, pulling his legs into his own chest. He tried his best to muffle his cries.

"52.3kgs? Weren't you 52kgs just yesterday. How could you not even lose 500 grams in a day, huh?" He kicked the poor thing in the stomach.

Namjoon sighed before getting out of his hiding spot. He walked straight to the boy and picked him up. The boy clung to his neck, tightly wrapping his arms around him. Small whimpers could be heard near Namjoon's ear as the boy buried his face into his neck.

He placed the boy gently on one of the cushioned platforms in the gym. They were for taking a small rest in between exercising.

"Who the hell are you?! How did you come inside?!" The man shouted. Namjoon walked up to the man slowly.

He looked up at the man of problem, "Are you Jimin's gym instructor? Oh wait, that doesn't matter anymore." Namjoon mocked, throwing a punch straight to the man's nose.

Blood gushed out of his nose as the man slowly reached up to touch his nose and looked at his hand. His eyes widened when he saw the blood.

He lunged forward to punch Namjoon the same way but Namjoon just moved a bit to the side a placed leg out, tripping the man down to the floor.

"Let's use some of the new tricks, yeah?" Namjoon said, boringly scratching his neck. The man was about to get up when Namjoon kicked him on his chin.

The taller grabbed a fistful of the man's hair, pulling him towards the gym equipment he slammed the small boy into before. He slammed his whole body onto the equipment, the said equipment tumbling down due to the force.