Chapter-35

It's been three days since the incident took place. Now Namjoon is able to walk upto the washroom in his room. Though food might be a problem for Namjoon's incognito plan, he handled it well.

The evening of the day of the incident:

Namjoon kicked out the members saying he wants to rest for some time. And once he fell asleep it was already 9 o clock in the night.

The members were just sprawled out on the couch and the floor of the living room, watching a movie. When they heard the calling bell.

Taehyung who was the nearest to the door had no choice but to go and open it.

"Food delivery in the name of Namjoon." The delivery boy said as Taehyung looked at him weirdly. But still he reached out to get the bag.

"It was requested that this delivery was made to his room. And also served."

"What now? No I think you've got the wrong address!" Taehyung exclaimed, successfully getting the attention of the others.

The delivery boy read the address from his notepad along with the name once again and this time Taehyung let him in. He showed the boy the way towards Namjoon's room and walked back to his place on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, looking at the other.

"Namjoon's ordered food and requested for it to be served in his room." He replied flatly.

"Oh that's strange of him. I was going to cook some nice dinner." Jin said.

"Maybe that's why he ordered food." Jungkook chuckled as he was kicked off of the couch.

The next day morning:

"Who the hell is it in the damn early morning?" Yoongi grunted, opening the door and glaring at the person with sleepy eyes, his eyelids threatening to shut down.

"Hey! Sugar hyung! It's me, Jackson!"

"I thought I told you 'visitors aren't allowed'? And it's Suga, you dumbass."

"Ouch but hey I was invited over."

"Who said so?"

"Namjoon said so. He called me early in the morning and asked me to help him for a few days."

Jackson pushed himself into the space between Yoongi and the door frame, making the other to retract himself from where he was standing.

He looked at Jackson's back as he hopped into Namjoon's room.

"Taehyung is not gonna like this." Yoongi sighed.

"Like you do. Hah!" Seokjin scoffed, appearing out of nowhere.

The next two days were filled with Jackson sprinting around the house for every little thing. The members silently watched Jackson strut around the house the whole day. Bringing whatever Namjoon needed in the house. They could see their fridge was dying since Jackson loved anything cold and sweet. They had to go grocery shopping everyday to buy the essentials like Jungkook's banana milk that kept disappearing for some reason, we know who.

And now today is the fourth day after Namjoon's injury as they again watched Jackson hop into the kitchen and come back out with a large Jam jar.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Did Namjoon ask you to bring that too?" Jungkook had enough of the banana milk thief.

"Um no. It's for me." Jackson said, walking back to Namjoon's room.

Jungkook was about to jump on him when the door to Namjoon's room opened.