Chapter-7

*The day off morning*

I woke up like everyday and started my daily routine questioning myself if I am on a day off too. The manager, who introduced himself as Soobin, didn't mention about me in the message.

So just in case I called Bang pd.

"Ah Namjoon I was waiting for your call. Today is a day off for the guys so you guys can become comfortable with each other. And the boys are working hard these days too. Oh and we have a new manager. Though it;s a day off, let's meet in my office in the evening we should discuss about the upcoming tour's security and everything. No need to get the boys along with you. Just tell them to stay at home and not cause trouble when you are not there."

"Okay, Mr.Bang."

Oh well, I didn't think he could rap too.

After eating some light breakfast, I headed towards the gym.

*Time skip*

It was 10:30 am when one of the guys entered the gym with eyes still closed. I am sitting and lifting weights. He came straight to where I was and was about to sit on me when I cleared my throat loudly.

Priceless. His reaction was priceless.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" A very girlish scream left his mouth as I watched him adjust his eyes to see me.

"Morning" I greeted.

"G-good morning. Why are you here this early in the morning?"

"Exercise."

"Okay. I'm Jungkook by the way."

I just hummed not noticing the way he awkwardly put his hand out.

I gave him a questioning look. As I followed his line of sight, I could see he was looking at my neck.

"Yah! What are you looking at?"

" Sorry! I just wanted the exercise rope which you have on your neck!"

" Oh okay." I handed it to him and decided I had enough drama today and went out to make some milkshake for both of us.

*In the kitchen*

I saw a wide shouldered man taking out ingredients to cook. I bowed a little when we had eye contact and he did the same before smiling.

I slightly stretched making a cracking noise. That must be the couch I've been sleeping on.

"That's a loud noise for a small stretch."

" Yeah sleep on the couch for two days and you can do it too." I muttered.

" WHAT!?YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING ON THE COUCH?" I nodded.

" Why?"

"Because you guys didn't show me my room."

" I'm sorry. Let's go. Get your stuffs. We can move them to your room."

"On it."

I grabbed all my stuff and went back to the kitchen to tell the wide shouldered guy.

" You done? Ok. Follow me."

He took me to a room which is actually really great. I turned to him

" Thankyou...?"

" Jin. I am Seokjin. And you are welcome....?" He smiled.

" Kim Namjoon."

" Ok, Joonie. I'm sorry, i have the memory of a gold fish. Help me prepare brunch after you've settled in." He requested. I lightly choked but hummed and he left.

I unpacked everything and arranged them as quickly as I can and went downstairs to help Jin.

The dining is now half filled with 3 guys, talking about something very funny as it seems.

I went straight into the kitchen and asked Jin if I could help him and he told me to cut some onions.

Everything was great until the onions decided to make me cry. They are onions after all.

Jin laughed loudly when he saw my tears. The boys looked at us stopping their conversation. I tried to dry my tears with my hand but in avail. One of my fingers touched my eyes and boom.

Jin told me to get out of the kitchen and do something like arranging the  table. Well, it is my first time making something more than milkshake.

Arranging the table was a piece of cake but getting the other two guys is hard. I have to climb up stairs to the gym to get Jungkook and wake up other one named Yoongi. The guys were afraid to do the second one so I volunteered to do both.

Jungkook is done with his work out and was just chilling on some equipment.

"Brunch time, JK"

"Omg YES I AM SO HUNGRY... JIN HYUNG~" He ran down the stairs stumbling a bit here and there. I shook my head.

One more left to go.

Wait where is his room again?
Right-left-straight? Straight-right-left?

"JIN WHERE IS HIS ROOM AGAIN?? I FORGOT TO ASK YOU!"

" HE WILL COME OUT NOW THAT YOU'VE SHOUTED. JUST GET HIM DOWN." He shouted back.

"WHAT IS THIS FUCKING DISTURBANCE SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?! IS THERE NO PEACEFUL PLACE TO SLEEP?! WHY THE FUCK IS JIMIN TRYING TO SHOUT IN A DEEP VOICE? DON'T YOU ROTTEN CABBAGES THINK I SHOULD SLEEP A LITTLE MORE!?"

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN MR. MIN YOONGI. YOU HAD ENOUGH SLEEP FOR TODAY. UNLESS YOU WANT MY SPATULA!"

Baby I'm not even here. I'm hallucination.