Chapter-5

Namjoon pov:

I followed him to the practice room. He stopped before opening the door.

"You know, there's no need to be nervous. The boys are all cute lil goofy balls. And don't be embarrassed if you see anyone of them shirtless. We just finished our practice, so they might be changing. So, let's go?" He offered a reassuring smile. I nodded.

The door opened revealing a mess. Two guys scolding the others cuz they supposedly threw snacks all over the room, two guys playing rock paper scissors to see who cleans up and the last one on the phone playing something. Jin clapped loudly, gathering all their attention towards us. They all straightened themselves.

"Guys, this is Namjoon. He is the bodyguard PD nim talked about yesterday. And he stays with us from now on, incase something happens in the dorm." He turned to the side to give me a small smile. I just nodded with a poker face. Emotions are not allowed when you are in this field of work. That's what I was  taught. And I believe that is right.

Everyone of them gave me lazy smiles. Guess they were tired from a long day of schedule.

Just then, the  door of the practice was opened by a man in his late 30s.

"Boys, lets leave the car is ready."

With that, everyone in the room dispersed to get their own things. I went outside to check if there are any paparazzi or some kind danger. Finding none I stood beside their car, waiting for them to arrive.

In a few minutes, everyone piled up in the car. I was sitting in the passenger seat and looking out of the window. I have to remember the way to their house.

The car came to a stop at a small sized mansion, which I guess is their dorm. 

"Um.. can you help me? It is not easy to wake these boys up and I could use a helping hand." Their manager whispered.

I looked around to my back. All of them are in full sleeping mode. They look very tired. 

"You know, we can just carry them inside. If you help me, of course." I uttered.

"We can?! Yes, that would be very nice! These boys are really practicing hard and they don't have enough sleep."

I slowly got out of the car and opened the backseat door. The blonde, who was sleeping on with his head on the window, directly fell into my arms.

I lifted him a bit easily. I looked at their manager raising an eyebrow.

"He started starving himself cuz he saw some hate comments. I am worried about him. I am going to talk about that to PD nim tomorrow. Don't worry."

I nodded and carried him inside the mansion.

"Put Jimin in that room. I will carry Yoongi to his room."

He nodded his head towards a room on my left. I felt the guy in my hands wrap his arms around my waist. I carefully but quickly removed his arms, placed him on a bed on the left side of the room and came out to get the other guys.

"Hey, some of the guys woke up so it's okay now. It seems that Jin is one of them. He will help the other members. Help me get their stuffs. And we should be done for today. "

I followed their manager without a word and got their stuffs from the mini van. After all the guys left into the mansion, I waited for their manager to leave and then checked the surroundings once, just in case.

I walked in and then realized I don't have a room yet.

 Sleeping on the couch for a day won't hurt, right?

*Next morning*

Oh shit. My back! Is someone stabbing me or something?! I glared at the couch for a whole damn minute and mumbled some curses.

I woke up at 5 am like everyday I do for training. I did my daily morning routine and got dressed in some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I walked around the house for a good 15 minutes, at last I found a door written 'GYM' in capitals. Opening the door, there was a whole ass gym with almost all type of machines.

It's 7 am when I finished exercising and showering again. Phone ringing in the background caught my attention.

An unknown number?