(thirty-four)

"Shh, stop laughing, you're going to get us caught!" Siyeon whispers. I cover my mouth but to no avail, I'm in hysterics over our situation.

Hiding in a closet as Siyeon's fiance searches for her is the sort of satisfaction I've been waiting for ever since he got here. I got the girl, and it only took... over two years. The thought of that makes me laugh even harder.

My back hits the wall as Siyeon leans into me, my laughter lost beyond her lips. The near-complete darkness is comforting, in a way, keeping us hidden and therefore safe. But after all this time I know Siyeon in the dark. I know how to get her worked up. So I let myself agitate her a bit. I pull away and softly take her lower lip between my teeth. I stare up at her as I let go and tug lightly on her hair with one hand as the other traces patterns on her hip. I feel her tense beneath my hands.

"Bora, quit teasing me."

"Then do something about it."

She throws herself against me, her body against mine pressing me to the wall as her lips meet my neck. She bites down gently and chuckles when she hears my breath hitch. I undo the first two buttons on my shirt and slide it off my shoulder a bit so as to avoid anything too obvious. Siyeon takes the hint and refocuses her attention, kissing and biting my collarbone and the base of my throat rather than the side of my neck.

"Stay quiet," she demands.

The feeling of Siyeon marking my skin only intensifies, and I bite my lip to silence myself as she licks a stripe up my neck along my throat. She bites down again, and I shut my eyes tight, clenching handfuls of her shirt in my fists as I fight to follow her order for silence.

Who would've known the Princess was this skilled? I've learned a lot about her in the three weeks since we first confessed our feelings, and she's learned quite a bit about me as well. She knows staying silent has never been a strength of mine in any context, so she likes to tell me to be quiet just to watch me squirm fighting to do so. I think she enjoys the secrecy of what we do, the need for silence and the hiding spots we've memorised. I also think she enjoys telling me what to do in a way other than being her servant.

Her hands roam beneath my shirt after undoing the remaining buttons, now biting and kissing any place she can reach. She crouches down and kisses just above my hipbone, and I can't hold back a meek whimper at the feeling. I feel her smile against my skin before she goes back to it, and after a few minutes, with a harsh bite from Siyeon I let out a pathetic yelp, calling her name. She stands again and I pull her close to kiss her, slow and deep. She lets me lead this time, gently stroking my back and playing with my hair to encourage me. I'm not usually one to take control; I'm too shy. But Siyeon likes to watch me come out of my shell and she always praises me for initiating anything first.

When I pull away, she buttons my shirt back up for me and whispers gentle praise in my ear.

I'd do pretty much anything if it meant hearing her tell me I'm her good girl in that soft, sweet voice of hers.