(ending notes)

i just wanted to thank you all again for reading

there are a few details about the story i also wanted to point out. the use of first names only is very significant to the story and to the characters as their relationship develops. if you notice siyeon always calls bora by her full name except for in moments of panic where she fears for bora's safety or later on when they've finally addressed their feelings for each other. in chapter 14 when bora is angry and leaving siyeon's room, she says, "wait, bora, please–" and a few chapters later in chapter 20 when she's being dragged away by the guards siyeon screams, "bora, come back!" or in chapter 21 when bora is panicking siyeon tries to comfort her and says, "bora, please stop. you're hurting yourself." and in chapter 26 siyeon is half asleep and very comfortable so she only calls bora by her first name.

i tried to incorporate some tiny details into the story, and the significance of first names is my favourite one. and then to spite her soon-to-be husband, siyeon asks bora to call her by her first name only and says that only people close to her are allowed to do that, and she asks jaebeom to maintain formalities with her.

anyway i'm absolutely obsessed with this story and i wanted to point out one of my favourite elements of it which is the little detail of names. also fun fact it takes 27k words for them to kiss for real (not out of jealousy or spite, just that they like each other)

also i drew siyeon and bora (with bora in the blue suit siyeon had made for her for the wedding)

i hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as i enjoyed writing it! thank you all so much for your continued support

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 - 𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 🎉