1. Every Time It Rains

Book - Every Time It Rains

 By - Taefantasies 

Preview -

Kim Taehyung dreads the rainy season, and has no tolerance for anyone who has anything good to say about such horrid weather.

His resentment is thoroughly shaken when he encounters Lee Soo Ah, a young lady who just so happens to love the rain, and spends many early rainy mornings standing in the park across the street from the coffee shop Taehyung works at.

 He used to watch her through the window and habitually shake his head, certain she was just a nudge shy of insanity. But then one morning, she came into the coffee shop, and their eyes met. Taehyung didn't know why at that moment he couldn't think of a single word to say, but what he did know for certain was that he would never want to get to know anyone who enjoyed standing in the rain and letting it soak her through to the bone.

No matter how fast his heart was beating.

Me - This is My Personal Favorite Book Ever!!!!  You Definitely Should Read it, If you dont wanna miss 'True Love' Between two people. This Love Story Takes a special place in my heart. And this Book is A Roller Costar Ride of Emotions. Trust Me, You Soo wont Regret Reading this book.