96. Dreadful • KTH

Book : Dreadful • KTH

Me : If you are up for heavy angst, deep love that doesn't fade away, & a very emotional story,  soon go read this. I totally Loved it  ❣ 

By : lovelyandbubbly

Preview :

Not all love is meant to last, not all love is perfect. Sometimes it falls out of place and people can't even look at the one's they gave themselves to.It happened to Taehyung and Arielle.He was dealing with pain, he was living, not wanting any more fights, he wanted peace. But that all changed when he saw her with another man.

(...) "Why do you care?" I snarl at him and catch as my words make his jaw clench. "We haven't been together. Were getting a divorce. Why does it bother that someone is making me happy?"

"Happy?" He snorts. The vein on his neck is visible now, and I suck in a breath trying to keep my head in this conversation. My husband doesn't fight fair, he never did. "Screwing him makes you happy?"

"Screwing him makes me feel pleasure. Talking to you doesn't."

The small space separating both of us disappears when he takes the last step. He towers me, his eyes dark by the insult I notice the small spark in them from knowing he isn't the best at something. Not anymore.

"Then maybe I should remind you of how pleasure truly feels like." (...)

)