67. Royal Exemption || 김태형 ||

Book - Royal Exemption || 김태형 ||

Me -  WORTH 10HOURS!!! <33  !!SO EXCITED TO READ THE BOOK 2!! 

Note - The Picture Above is Related to the Book. hehehe!! 

By - Amaranthine7722

Preview - 

From the linear of royals who are recognized and privileged yet no longer in the position to rule the country, Taehyung is the only grandson in his generation. The only one who can continue the bloodline.

Considered a national treasure, he was overprotected with a maintained squeeky clean image in public. No dating scandals. No crazy clubbing; a good boy image. That no matter how much the celebrities and the elite seduce him, he only brushes them off. 

Oblivious to every person outside the palace, that in order to avoid him from committing a public chaos, they retained a royal tradition for him where he could indulge his manly desires and do whatever he wants inside the towering walls of their palace.

 Concubines. ♤♡◇♧

Each were chosen according to their 'class'. 

Except for the newbie who wascompletely out of his league, mysterious yet seriously captivating.

"Aren't you sad? You'll be doing this for me even when I get married." 

"No. Unless..."

 "Shush. Regardless of what you think, you will stay with me forever."

Unaware that she was INDEED destined to stay with him forever.