45. FOR YOU || KTH FF ||

Book - FOR YOU || KTH FF ||

By - nrlkim__

Me -  READ IT!!!  I SWEAR THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!

Preview -

Everything is for you,                                                                                                                                    

Everything is alright,                                                                                                                                                            

Even if there is no answer,                                                                           

Everything is inside your smile.

"Ah... Y... yes. Hi, I'm Hyerin."  "I'm not a Panda. I'm Park Hyerin. You never called me by name but just Panda all over again."

"Couldn't you differentiate a human with an animal?"

- PARK HYERIN-

"Okay guys, first of all, as what Nurse Oh mentioned, I'll guide you everything regarding accidents and emergencies in ER. And before that, please don't call me Chief Kim because I preferred Dr. Kim much better, got that?"

-KIM TAEHYUNG-

Yes, destiny met both of them when Hyerin decided to work as a maid in Taehyung's house and having her internship at the same hospital Taehyung worked.

Each of them has their own past stories with the same causes. Heartbroken. But the ways they cope with that was totally different.

Hyerin chose to forget all the things happened between her and her ex-boyfriend. She just wanted to throw it away completely far from her mind and heart but it didn't apply the same for Taehyung's case. He rather gave a second chance to the girl who broke his heart.

But, no one knew, as the days passed, there was one truth hid within both hearts. The truth that nobody could deny that.

What would happen to them and how they can deal with the truth that started to sparkle as the days goes?