116. Infamy • KTH

Book : Infamy • KTH 

Me: its again Candy's book...........she writes such wholesome angsty boookss.....i legit felt so sad while reading it, cause tae is a singer and this book was about a singer who lost everything he had.....damn my hearttttttttt

By : Tae_Candy_1996

About :

Kim Taehyung - considered to be the idol of idols in the k-pop industry, the epitome of perfection, the object of envy for many, and the role model for every idol in the Korean music scene. He was the face of k-pop, the soulful voice that breathed life into the words of countless lyricists, and the name that every household was familiar with.

To the public eyes, Taehyung's life was all about recording studios, magnificent stages, screaming fans, endless dating rumors and heaps of awards. But everything began spiralling down to the pits of hell when the heat of the scandals that always surrounded him grew stronger, so much to the point of sublimating everything he had hard earned.

Ten years pass by, and the world is on the verge of forgetting Taehyung. What will happen when the lives of a blacklisted soloist, Kim Taehyung, and an aspiring writer, Kwon Yi-Seo, collide?

The world might have moved on from the legend and his legacy, but will Yi-Seo be able to shine light upon the truth behind the rotting conspiracies surrounding Taehyung? Will justice be finally served to him?