Chapter 5: Lucy Is Kidnapped

CHAPTER 5: LUCY IS KIDNAPPED!!!

When Sam, Lucy, George and Nancy went home, Mr Anderson was not there. George said

"See, I told you that our parents were going to meet somewhere" George said in his pretend grown up voice.

"Somehow I don't think our parents are going to meet anywhere and you know my premonitions are always right" Sam said worriedly for he had a special gift for feeling things before they happened.

Lucy, Nancy and George began to feel concerned. All of a sudden, it happened, Sam stood frozen to the spot as if he were hypnotized. He didn't even blink. He began to see a window in front of him, like a kind of portal only he could see. He felt himself walking towards the portal in a manner of speaking for he was actually standing still. All of a sudden, there was a storm, dark clouds gathered in front of Sam and as he watched, there was a lightning bolt which flashed across the Sky, then he heard the voice of the Lord Of Light(His Hope) saying.

"The time has come for the evil to rise" then he looked up and saw two red eyes illuminating the Sky, he heard a window shatter and he saw Tarantella grab Lucy and disappear through another portal which looked like a group of rings that had the shape of a Whirlwind viewed from above.

Then all of a sudden, Sam snapped back to reality. He looked totally horrified and his hair was on edge. He gasped as if he had stayed under water for too long and had just resurfaced. George asked Sam what he saw but Sam was too shocked to speak. He couldn't even look at George. After a while, Sam came back to his senses. He had just had a horrible vision. He began to speak slowly. He told George, Lucy and Nancy that he would tell them what he saw later. They were really concerned because how Sam looked when he was having the vision was really horrible. George had told him that he looked like he had just seen a ghost but when Sam replied that it was more than that, George seemed more concerned than calm.

That evening, as Sam, Lucy, George and Nancy were going to their room, it happened again. As Sam walked near the door, he suddenly began to slow down and then he looked at the door hard. As he reached for the door and opened it, a storm suddenly came again but this time after seeing Tarantella kidnap Lucy, he saw her stop in mid-air. She suddenly turned into Sam's father and then turned back into herself again. Then she gave a shrill, crony laugh and disappeared into the portal but before the portal could disappear, Sam along with George, John and Nancy leapt into it. In the portal, Sam saw Lucy, his parents, John and George's parents all imprisoned in a dark castle. Then all of a sudden, a strange force began to pull Sam, John, George and Nancy back out of the portal and whisked them back into Lucy's room. Then all of a sudden, there was a bright light and the Lord Of Light (Sam's Hope) appeared and said to Sam.

"You have a rare gift Sam. The children of the Anderson Family are the only hope the world has" then he disappeared.

Sam felt himself being whisked back out of the portal which started the vision till he saw himself standing at the entrance to the portal from which the vision came. He snapped back to reality. When he snapped back to reality, he saw his cousins George and Nancy looking at him along with his sister Lucy. When they were in Sam's room, Sam looked sad, then he looked angry.

"Tarantella is going to make her first move tomorrow night" Sam said. "She is going to..." and then Sam began to stammer angrily.

He repeated the sentence.

"She is going to kidnap Lucy" Sam said looking sad again.

Everybody gasped in shock, then they looked concerned but surprisingly, Lucy was less shocked than everyone else and George seemed more shocked and angrier than everyone else because Lucy was his favourite cousin. The reason she was his favourite cousin was because they both joined together to often play pranks on Sam. Sam however was Nancy's favourite cousin because she admired his wisdom and his high sense of humour. The surprising thing was that Sam never fell for the pranks George and Lucy played and they now understood why. Lucy at first did not believe Sam but seeing how he looked during the visions he saw and the dreams they had, she soon began to feel concerned as well. Sam also told them that he saw that Tarantella had kidnapped all their parents and the Mr Anderson with glowing red eyes and a crony voice was Tarantella. Everyone was shocked at what Sam said.