Chapter 10: Captured

CHAPTER 10: CAPTURED

Once Peter was free, he began to narrate his long sad story to Sam and his relatives. It was then that Sam believed his story. Peter then told Sam about the evil night when the planets made a circle around Jupiter.

"Once the evil night comes, darkness grows stronger and so will the power of the evil ones. Tarantella plans to sacrifice your family members and use them for rituals. Once the Dark Lord accepts them, he will give her the power to rule the world" Peter explained.

"When is this evil night?" Sam asked.

"In two days' time. Tarantella will start praying at 3:00am since it is by that time that the forces of evil are strongest. She will continue to chant until 12:00pm, by then everything will be ready. At 3:00pm, she will defy the Son Of God and it will be at that time that we will have to strike because she will grow weak by then since it was at that time that the Son Of God, Jesus Christ conquered and defied death. If we fail, we the Andersons will perish along with the world but if we win, the world will be saved and peace will be restored" Peter Anderson explained.

Sam could never have imagined the day that Carlane became his relative and began to speak like a true Christian. George, John, Lucy and Nancy were all as surprised as Sam was.

"How can we believe that you are really Peter and not Carlane?" John asked.

Peter then reached into his robe and pulled out a Rosary.

"Now do you believe me?" he asked.

"Sure" they all answered.

"Yeah because no one from the Darkside no matter how powerful can wear a crucifix of his own free will or even bear to look at it" George said.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's end this together" Peter said. "I believe that Tarantella is currently in the Dark Lord's Castle because the demons that attacked you were created by both of them" Peter said.

"This means the Dark Lord and Tarantella plan to fight against us together on the evil night" Sam said.

"Take this Sam" said Peter as he handed the crucifix to Sam. "You will need it".

"Thanks" Sam said and wore it around his neck.

"Let's go" said George.

"Uh George?" asked John. "Do you know where the Dark Lord's Castle is?"

"Not exactly" said George.

"Have you considered how large this realm might be?" John asked.

"Sam, what do you think?" George asked.

"Well, I don't know" Sam answered.

"Peter?" Sam asked hopefully.

Peter shook his head sadly.

"This is just great. We end up in this godforsaken realm trying to rescue our parents. We nearly get squashed by tons of bones, roasted by fire, burnt by lava, bitten by a Tarantula all because some crazy witch is obsessed with the idea of revenge and we don't know the path that leads us to rescuing our parents? This is just too great" George said in dismay.

"Hey, wait a minute. I think there might be a way we can find out the path to the Dark Lord's Castle" Lucy said.

"How?" they all asked.

"I will show you" Lucy said and began to concentrate.

As before, her eyes began to glow however she didn't stop there. She concentrated till her eyes became as white as snow but they were still glowing. Suddenly, beams of light emitted from her eyes flew in all directions.