Chapter 7: Skittles

CHAPTER 7: SKITTLES

The book Tarantella had pulled out was entitled "Summoning Evil Creatures". She read it with glee.

"Let's see how good the Anderson boys are in dealing with evil creatures" she said.

"Hmm?!" murmured Lucy unable to comprehend the depths of Tarantella's evil.

"Hmm" Tarantella said in a relaxed tone. "Where is Carlane, he should have been here by now with a piece of dog's fur. I didn't think getting a piece of Skittles' fur..." she was saying when Lucy interrupted.

"Skittles' fur?!" Lucy and Nancy exclaimed in horror cutting Tarantella short.

"Don't hurt Skittles. Why don't you find any other stray dog than Skittles?" Lucy asked.

"I would prefer Skittles for two reasons. Firstly, he will be able to knock the Anderson boys like Skittles and secondly, he will be much more ideal for my purposes and will especially hurt my most hated enemy Sam. He shall pay for destroying Sikel-Iton and Firel-Iton" said Tarantella coldly and with that she left the room to find the ingredients for her spell and also to find Carlane.

"Where are you Sam, George, John?" Lucy wondered. "I really wish you could rescue us from this evil witch".

Nancy began to concentrate hard. Her concentration sent psychic waves to the boys who instantly began to follow the direction from which the psychic waves were coming from. Back in Tarantella's spooky castle, Carlane instead of bringing a piece of fur from Skittles had brought Skittles himself. Tarantella was very furious with him because she had only wanted to create an evil version of Skittles. She later calmed down after torching everything she could find. She nearly even put a curse on Carlane if he had not been quick enough to evade it and disappear from her sight. When Tarantella had calmed down, she decided that using Skittles himself for the spell would be worse since it would make Sam feel the pain of destroying her two evil demons but what she feared was that Skittles would prove stubborn and turn against her but her hatred for Sam blinded her fully and she proceeded to use Skittles. She opened her spell book to the right page and began to chant;

"Skittles Skittles Skittles

Great and Strong

Find my enemies and crush them all

Find the Anderson boys whom I hate

And smash them all with a wave of your paw!"

Then she chanted a string of curious words and Skittles began to grow. He grew and grew and grew. He grew as tall as the Castle itself, twice as long and as big. Tarantella ordered,

"Find the Anderson boys and destroy them!"

Skittles began to walk towards the direction of the boys.

"No!" Lucy screamed. "Don't do it Skittles, don't become as evil as those two evil people. Remember how we took care of you since you were a puppy".

At this Skittles hesitated and turned to look at her. He began to walk backwards and this made Tarantella angry.

"What are you waiting for?! Go and get the Anderson boys and destroy them!" she cackled loudly and maliciously as Skittles began to run towards the direction of the boys.

"What have you done to him?!" Lucy cried sadly.

"Oh" cackled Tarantella. "Don't be such a silly girl. Hahaha! I'm just retrieving what I lost" she cackled in a high pitched voice.

Meanwhile as Sam and the others were moving towards the Castle, they heard a giant stomp. They stopped and listened as it grew louder and then out of nowhere a giant dog appeared.