Chasing A Lost Cat

Lecture: The Importance of Media in Regulating Heroes: Room 201, 9:00

Lecture: Running from a Monster 101: Room 202, 9:00

Lecture: Begining a Career as a Successful Bystander; Don't Get Involved: Room 203, 9:15

Seminar: First Aid Training for the Everyday Man: Room 204, 9:00

"That's it," Ryo grinned, pulling her shoulder bag back on top of her shoulder. She marched up the stairs of the large run-down library and pulled open the door to room 204. "This is going to be great!"

The seminar was over in a little under an hour, but Ryo with a notebook full of writings and tips from the class had stayed with the teachers for another half hour, asking as many questions as she could, before the instructors had to force her to leave since their rental time in the room had ended.

On her walk back to the train station to return home, Ryo had her nose in her notes, trying to take it all in again, swinging the goodie bag the seminar holders gave to all the attendees.

"Uh- Hey."

Ryo didn't look up and continued to walk to the station, with a gentle smile on her face.

"Ryo, look up!" Hearing her name pulled Ryo out of her notebook. "You're going to get yourself hurt walking and reading like that."

Ryo looked back to the person talking to her, recognizing the blunt voice immediately. "Saitama? What are you doing here? I thought you had a special mission from the Hero Association."

Saitama waved a sheet of paper with a messy drawing on it. "Yeah, that's what I'm doing." He stretched out the piece of paper so Ryo could look at it. "I'm looking for this cat have you seen it?"

The paper had a child's drawing of a cat with little labels saying "white" pointing to the cat's fur and "blue" pointing to the collar. Ryo grimaced at the drawing. "Uh, this picture is a little vague."

"I know, it's no help," Saitama looked around them and watched a black and white cat skitter into an alley. "Plus there are cats everywhere."

"You're mean! I drew as best I could!" a high pitched and loud voice screeched. "I'm gonna tell my daddy! You'll get fired! Fired!"

"Wah-" Ryo whipped her head to a little girl who was trailing behind Saitama. "Who is that."

"Yeah, I'm also babysitting," Saitama grumbled.

"Hmf! A Class B hero shouldn't complain!" the little girl continued to yell. "Without me, you'd never recognize Torako! So I'm helping you find her!"

"No," Siatma loomed over the little girl. "I'm helping you. I don't care if you're the daughter of an Association director. You sure are snooty!"

"Geez Saitama," Ryo muttered.

"Listen. I'm busy," Saitama continued. "I don't have to help you."

"You don't have squat to do!" the little girl retorted. "Squat!"

"Stop repeating yourself," Saitama turned his back on the loud child and started walking again.

"Daddy said this is the perfect job for a Class B hero!" The girl shouted at Saitama, not moving an inch from where she stood.

"Just keep talking," Saitama dismissed, looking around the city at the cats that scurried by.