Another Busy Day

Too many explosions sounded from the far side of City Z. Ryo had a bad feeling that Saitama was making quite the mess in front of his house. She was just about there when-

BOOM!

The noise of the blast made her eardrums ring and the ground shake. Wind from the explosion whipped her skirt around. Ryo growled. "Genos!"

Ryo sprinted the rest of the way and rounded the corner to see a disaster zone. The road was torn apart, rubble everywhere. The sidewalk completely destroyed. "Again?!"

Saitama and Genos turned to see her. "Oh hey, Ryo."

"What is wrong with you two?!" Her face was getting red.

"Huh?" They asked together.

"The road was just fixed! And the rest of the block is a disaster!" Ryo pointed around. "The city may be deserted but that doesn't mean it's your weapons testing playground! Do you know how hard it is to get construction crews out here?!"

"Don't blame me!" Saitama yelled back. "This was his explosion!"

"It wasn't all me!" Genos defended. He pointed to an area that looked like its walls had been shredded. "That was most certainly Hellish Blizzard! And there is a ninja around who also has explosives!"

"I don't care who did what! You superpeople are so annoying! Us normal people can't climb rubble every day to get anywhere!"

"I clean up the damages to the area all the time!" Genos fairly pointed out.

"Are you going to fix all of this!!" She gestured to the crater in the road, carved by his explosives. Saitama sighed. "This is your fault too mister!"

"Wha- HOW? Do you see cannons strapped to my hands?!" Saitama shouted.

"He's your disciple! Shouldn't you be teaching him the importance of preventing property damage?!"

Saitama scratched the back of his head. "Come to think of it I never really avoided that either."

Ryo shook her head, "You two are hopeless."

"Who is this girl?" The lady knelt behind Saitama asked. Ryo had honestly just noticed her.

"EXPLODING SHURIKEN!" Another explosion targeted at Genos rocked the city.

"A monster?!" the woman cried.

"Not really," Saitama replied exasperated. "It's getting crowded you should go."

Ryo looked up and spotted the ninja Genos mentioned. He was perched atop a lamppost. Demonic grin across his face. Genos was unfazed. "Heh! This is futile. Attack all you want, you can't scratch me."

"Tough talk huh? But you haven't even hit me!" That was definitely Speed of Sound Sonic. He jumped from the lamppost and landed gracefully on the ground. Ryo rolled her eyes, this was ridiculous. She had half a mind to go inside and wait for the fighting to be over. "Saitama! Take a good look! After I turn your pupil to scrap, you're toast!"

On the other hand... Seeing Genos fight a ninja would probably be one of the most badass fights she'll ever see. Ryo joined Saitama's side, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Master, this guy is an annoying vindictive stalker," Genos said. "I'll erase him so he never comes back."

Ryo glared. Was he going to be able to win this fight without breaking out another excessive bomb?