Meeting: Chapter 1

Hiiiii! say it back
i hope you enjoy ☺️
AHHHHH THE TATTOOO HOLY FUCKKKKK
—————————————————————————

Hey hoes! My name is Casey and I live in California. I'm 19 I moved out as soon as I could I love my family but they were annoying. My parents live in Texas, in the city not the yeehaw part. A few more facts I'm Mexican, a lesbian, and live with my doggy Milo. I am also a youtuber with a pretty big fan base who are all horny homosexuals just like me.

Today I decided that going grocery shopping wouldn't be a horrible idea. i'M a VeGaN 😝 so I basically eat air. I'm kidding but I decided to go vegan when I moved. My best friend also lives in Cali but I didn't move in with him because I needed and wanted my own space for once in my life. That doesn't stop his dumbass from coming to my house almost everyday, not that I mind.

I get in my car ready to go buy some more food. Once I was done I passed an isle where two people were arguing about the best cereal. I got a closer look and noticed it was Finneas and Claudia.

I listen to Fin's music and watch Claudia's videos. We also follow each other on instagram.

"Y'all really arguing about cereal." I said shaking my head and chuckling.

Claudia gasped and Finneas didn't say anything, confused on who the fuck I was. "Casey! It's nice to meet you." Claudia said while coming over and giving me a hug. I returned the gesture before pulling away and introducing myself to the ginger.

"I'm Casey nice to meet you." I said to Finneas. We shook hands and talked for a while. I then had to get home to Milo he has some separation anxiety(no he doesn't I just miss him).

We exchanged numbers and I went home to my pooch pup. He's a black pit bull and has honey brown eyes.

We ate together and I edited another video for tonight. When I was done it was getting late so I decided to get ready for bed. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my night routine before going to bed. I went to tik tok until I felt tired which was two hours later.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I woke up the next day and got ready for the day. I made breakfast and ate with Milo. I decided to clean a bit, I put on some music and started cleaning. When I was done I decided to take Milo to the park.

We arrived at the park and I parked next to a tesla. I took my baby out and walked over to the park. Going over to a tree I sat down and let Milo socialize a little, unlike me.

"And we meet again." I heard Claudia say. She wasn't alone Finneas was beside her holding a leash with a Peaches connected to it. Behind them was the one and only Billie Eilish, Finneas' sister (lmao). I get up and greet them introducing myself to Billie who also had her dog, Shark.

I sat back down and they sat in front of me. "So what are you doing?" Finneas asked me "Taking my dog out so he doesn't get bored of my ass at home." I responded with an exaggerated grin. "Milo! c'mere buddy, c'mere boy." I called out to him. He RAN over to me knocking me over, cause he's a big dog causing everyone to laugh.

"Milo, really dude." I said playfully glaring at him. He gave me his puppy eyes making me sigh. I introduced everyone to Milo. "Milo this is Fin, Claudia, Peaches, Shark, and the beautiful one is Billie." I said noticing Billie blush making Fin, Claudia, and I to smirk. We let all of the dogs play while we conversed.

We got to know each other for a little. They soon had to leave, I decided to leave as well, we said our goodbyes and walked over to our cars. "That's yours?" Billie asked surprised. "Uh- no imma steal it, but shh don't tell." I said chuckling at my little joke. Billie rolled her eyes saying goodbye and getting in the car with her brother and his girlfriend.