HeAd: Chapter 14

She's so hot.
Another update, bc I couldn't help myself.
I tried to write smut for you. 🙂
—————————————

"Bye Mia, I'm gonna miss you." I said hugging her. She's going back to college. Aiden left earlier today and Billie said she would come back, she's famous she had stuff to do.

"I'm gonna miss you too." After a couple more seconds we let each other go I walked her to her car and she was soon gone.

I went back inside to hang out with Milo and Delta. Making sure I gave them enough attention and love. My phone dinged and I saw that Billie texted me.

'Hey babe, I'm on my way' to which I responded with 'Alright princess see you soon.'

Five minutes later my door was swung open making me and the dogs jump. Billie ran to me on the couch after taking her shoes off. She straddled me and kissed me hungrily.

She has never done this so my guess is that she's horny. She pulled away panting and moving her hips to get some friction. She lowkey reminded me of a dog trying to release humping everything.

I put my hands on her hips to stop her movements making her whine. "Calm down." I said lowly. "Do you really wanna do this?" I looked at her now slightly darker blue eyes.

"Yes please." She whispered close to my ear. "Go upstairs and strip I don't wanna have sex on the couch." I slapped her ass as she ran upstairs into my room.

I chuckled and moved slowly into my little closet. I decided since this is our first time and I don't want to overwhelm her, I'm only going to use a vibrator. I continued walking slowly to my room.

I opened the door to see Billie laying on the bed naked. "Thank you for not touching yourself." I praised. She gave me a shy smile before I crawled on top of her setting the black vibrator on the nightstand.

"You're beautiful." I whispered kissing her cheek. I ran my hands from her thighs up to her boobs massaging them. I trailed kisses from her forehead all the way down to her thighs, paying special attention to the body parts I knew she was a little insecure about.

I admired her tattoo before going back and kissing her lips. The kiss started slow but soon became needy and fast. I palmed her pussy making her moan at the contact.

She pulled on my shirt wanting it off, I took it off along with my shorts before kissing her again. I kissed her neck sucking and nipping her soft skin.

I moved down to her boobs to give them some love. I put her right nipple in my mouth also nipping and sucking around making slight marks. I did the same to the other side.

She was panting in anticipation desperate for me to help her release. "If it's too much or you wanna stop, say red. That's your safe word from now on." I said making eye contact so that she understood me. I knew she most likely wasn't gonna use it I'm not gonna do too much. But she could become uncomfortable or not want this anymore so I still told her about her safe word.

She nodded and I made my way down to her bare pussy. I looked up at her for permission. "Please." She whimpered.

That was all I needed to dive in. (Looks like I'm going for a swim 🏊‍♀️ ) I licked a bold stripe from her vagina to her clit making her sigh and moan.

I swear her moans are the prettiest. I started eating her out circling my tongue on her clit. I rubbed my middle and ring finger up her slit to gather her wetness.

I circled her hole with my fingers before slipping them in easily. She moan louder. I slowly pumped my fingers still working on her clit with my tongue going at the same pace, building her up to an orgasm.

I sped up a little wanting to hear more of her pretty moans escape her perfect plump pink lips. (💀) Just like I wanted her moans increased in volume.

"Fuck, faster please." She panted. I sped up even more to please her because she asked nicely. Letting out one last loud moan she came all over my fingers. I licked and sucked everything up.

"That was-." She cut herself off by sighing. I laughed "We're not done kitten." I grabbed the vibrator. She looked at me wide eyed at what I said.

"Remember your word." I said before turning on the vibrator at a medium speed and placing it on her clit. I stayed on my knees watching how she squirmed and arched her back for me, her hands gripping the sheets making her knuckles even whiter.

I turned it up a little hearing her moans increase. "Holy shit, daddy I love you." She moaned. "I love you too, darling." I smirked going to hover over her again.

I placed my left hand on her throat adding a little pressure. "Fuck yes I'm gonna cum again." She panted. "Cum for me."

I tightened my hold a little more on her throat watching as her eyes rolled back and her back arched in pleasure. Her legs shook and seconds later she was cumming again.

I quickly went down to clean her up being careful to not overstimulate her. Small moans were still coming out of her mouth. "Now I'm done." I grinned at her. She smiled in a daze "I love you." "I love you too, now let's clean up, don't wanna stay sticky." I helped her up.

"Can you walk?" I tried to let go. "No, but that was the best head I've ever had." She said making me smile proudly at my accomplishment. I helped her get in the shower before going to change the sheets. I grabbed some boxers and an oversized shirt for her to wear.

Once she was done I walked back in helping her get dry and change into the clothes. We brushed our teeth getting ready for bed. Billie limped to the bed making me chuckle. I stood against the doorframe with my arms crossed. She turned to glare at me.

"Don't give me that look or I'll fuck you until you can't walk for weeks." I warned. She sucked her teeth and plopped like a starfish face down on the bed. I walked over to Billie climbing over her and laying by her side.

I put my weight on her when I did that causing her to groan. I slapped her ass really hard because it was looking at me making her groan louder. "Babe." She whined.

"What? You have a nice ass." I exclaimed. "No I don't." She fought back. "Yes you do." "No I don't." She turned to face me wrapping her arms around my waist and burying her head in my chest. "Yes you do." I whispered in her ear and gripped her ass making her moan.

I chuckled leaving my hand to rest there. My other hand going to her head to play with her hair helping her fall asleep faster. "Goodnight, bub."

"Goodnight my love."

———————————————
That's kinda bad. 😬
I tried if you don't like it, tell me and I will NEVER do it again.
This was their first time and I didn't wanna make it intense...yet. 😏
Thank you for 500+ reads that insane. I love you!

*forehead kiss*

1250 words