Tour: Chapter 28

Hello!
———————————————

Billie left again. I'm sitting here begging these people to let me go. I shot all my scenes, why do they need me in New York?

"Give me one good reason. Why do you need me here?" I asked again. They stayed silent. "So I can pack and leave?" I gestured put the door with my thumb. Again silence.

"Exactly, it was so fun working on the movie." I said standing up and leaving. "Thats how it's done." My manager followed and gave me a high-five.

"Thanks dude imma leave. Have fun in LA, I'll see you soon." We said goodbye and he went to catch a flight.

I went to say bye to the cast. They almost cried. I barely talked to them. I understood Zendaya, but the rest?

Certain situations prevented me from talking to them. Whatever I get to leave now.

I quickly packed all of my shit and looked for the earliest flight that can get me to Billie. There's three months left of tour and right now she's in D.C.

I texted Finneas and Maggie that I will meet them there and that I wanted to surprise Billie.

The earliest flight I could get was in 5 hours. What the fuck am I supposed to do for five hours?

I don't wanna get mobbed. I don't have security. I'm practically alone, in New York.

I weirdly sat on the floor with my suitcases next to me. Don't ask I don't know either.

I received a facetime call from Billie, answering on the first ring. "Hi love." I smiled.

"Hey bub, what are you doing? She asked looking around me. "Aht aht, what are you doing?" I chuckled.

She looked at me skeptically but let it go. We talked about how excited she is for her show tonight.

I will be there in like seven hours. I'll only be there for when she finishes.

"How has your morning been, princess?" I asked. "So shitty." She groaned.

"First you're not here, then they said I can't perform 'COPYCAT', and then I stubbed my toe..." she reminisced and counted with her fingers.

"Four fucking times. I'm surprised it still hasn't fell off." She rolled her eyes. "I just want a hug from you." She finished sadly.

"I can give you one in a couple weeks." I pouted a bit. "I need one now though." She sniffed.

"No baby don't cry, you're gonna be ok. Your show is gonna be amazing." I consoled her.

"Watch me sprain an ankle." She wiped her nose. "Billie, don't say that." I sighed.

She looked around "Who's Billie? Do you know who Billie is?" She asked Finneas. He laughed but didn't answer.

I looked at the time. We've been talking for four hours. "Baby I need to go." She frowned before I heard someone say she needs to do sound check.

Saved by the sound check. "I need to go too. Bye, I love you." "I love you too, angel." I quickly hung up and ordered a fucking uber.

The traffic is insane but I have thirty minutes now. And I barely made it on the flight, at least I didn't miss it.

I don't have an excuse if Billie texts me or calls me, which is bad. I'm gonna seem more suspicious.

When we landed I texted Maggie. She told me their driver would pick me up and take me to the venue.

I stood to the side for twenty minutes before I saw their chauffeur drive in front of me. I got in and greeted him, just like my parents taught me.

That's one thing I'm grateful for. They taught me manners.

We quickly made it to the venue while Nick, the chauffeur, took my luggage to the tour bus.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I greeted Sully, he was outside waiting for me. "I'm good, how are you?" He started walking inside.

"Better now." I replied. "Billie was dying without you. She threw a tantrum." He laughed. "Oh god." I chuckled.

"Is she performing?" I asked. "Mhm she's almost done." He said as we arrived at the green room.

"I'll let you be." He said and left closing the door behind himself. Fin and I decided that I should wait in the green room until she's done.

Soon I heard the noise calm down a little from stage and I immediately received a message from Finneas.

'Hey, watch out she's going to the green room. You know what to do I think she's gonna cry, she kept messing up the lyrics to the songs.'

I didn't text back and just waited for Billie. I heard her screaming at people as her voice got louder and her footsteps became heavier.

It was something about how she wanted to go home and stop writing music. She went too far.

I stood up when the door knob turned. I immediately noticed how hard she was (😏) breathing.

She slammed the door and turned her head away from me. She faced the wall and rested her head on it, letting her shoulders drop.

I quietly grabbed her inhaler, taking the cap off, and walked towards her. Carefully, I wrapped my arms around her from the back as she was facing away from me.

She jumped a little before relaxing in my arms and leaning a bit into me. She recognized my touch. "Hi love." I whispered in her ear and kissed her temple.

She squeezed my arm as tears streamed down her face. I gave her two puffs to calm dow her breathing and tossed her inhaler back on the table.

Billie turned around in my arms and unexpectedly jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

I helped her stay up my putting my arms under her thighs. I grabbed a bottle of water before sitting down on the couch.

Billie held onto me tightly as her tears calmed down. "I hate that show." Were her first words.

I rested my hands on her hips before lifting her shirt and resting my hands on her bare waist.

She shivered a little at my touch and stared at the wall behind me. "Hey, look at me mama." I waited for her attention to be on me.

"You did your best. You were having a bad day today, everyone has those. You're not perfect, to me you are but that's besides the point." She chuckled.

"I'm sure they still loved the show. It was funny, they had a laugh and you know that. Later you'll look back to today and laugh."

She smiled weakly at me and hugged me again. "Thank you...for surprising me and being here for me and just...being the best." She mumbled into my neck.

"I love you, and I missed you." She squeezed my neck a little more. "I love you more, my pretty girl." I whispered back.

———————————

That's that😁
I watched the 'Squid Game' on Netflix it was so good, I recommend.
Vote.
Comment if you'd like.

Thank you for reading.
AHHHH 2k READS THANK YOUUUUUU SOOOOOOO MUCH
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!

*forehead kiss* 😚

1194 words