Ignoring Billie: Chapter 7

Hello!
——————————

*4 day time skip (brought to you by Billie's black hair era)*

Billie, Finneas, and Claudia are coming over to my house today so we can have another sleep over. This time we're gonna go swimming and I think I wanna go live on instagram.

I texted Finneas and Claudia that I was gonna pull a little prank on Billie. I'm gonna ignore her. Now I know I won't last long but I wanna know what she'll do to get my attention.

I'm in the the living room being chased by Milo. I heard the doorbell ring and opened the door. "Hey guys." I panted "Come in." I ran back to the living room to keep being chased by Milo. We kept play fighting while they sat down. I gave up when Milo got on top of me and wouldn't get off. He's a big dog.

"Ok, I give up you win now get off dude." I said grunting trying to push him off. He took his sweet ass time getting up. I stayed on the ground still breathing slightly heavy laying on my back like a starfish.

I noticed Billie look at me weird when I passed by her without greeting her or looking at her. She told me she was gonna dye her hair black a couple days ago. It looks really hot. I love it, but I can't say anything. "You guys want any drinks." I asked out loud going into the fridge to get water.

"No were good thank you." Claudia responded for herself and Finneas. "Bub can I have a water?" Billie asked me. I grabbed myself a water and sat down on the couch. She looked at me confused when she didn't receive her water making me feel bad.

I set up the camera earlier so I have the footage. I won't post it but this is evidence if I die. I turned my body to the couple who were talking and joined their conversation. "Bub...Case..." Billie tried to get my attention but I kept talking to Fin and Claudia. "Casey" she repeated at this point I know Fin and Claudia could see how hard this was to do.

"CASEY"she yelled in my ear. I didn't flinch. I just turned my head towards her, looking at her with a blank face. "Why are you ignoring me...did I do something?" She pouted, all I wanted to do was kiss her lips. I didn't respond and turned my head away from her.

"Ugh Casey please talk to me." she said shaking my arm. I noticed Milo getting into something he shouldn't. "Milo...no come here." I called him over. He quickly stopped what he was doing and came over to me sitting on the couch and putting his head on my lap.

I praised his good behavior and gave him some love before going on my phone. I scrolled through tiktok while Billie sat there confused as fuck. I didn't even acknowledge her hair. Eventually Milo went to go play with his toys.

Billie came over and straddled my lap clinging onto me. Usually I would hug her back but I kept my arms down. Once Billie noticed I want gonna reciprocate the cuddles she whined "Give me attention please." I could hear the pout in her voice.

She stood up "Imma go change and go swim since no one wants to give me attention." she said stomping her way up the stairs to change.

"I know that hurt dude." Finneas said to me. "Fuck bro, it really did." I sighed running my hands down my face and slumping a little into the couch. "Anyways let's go swim." Claudia said excitedly.

We changed and joined Billie. She was sitting on the edge of the pool kicking her feet in the water. She looked adorable. I decided it's enough ignoring her. I'm sorry I can't, I can't. (Iykyk) I already turned off the camera that's was in the living room. I sat next to her making her turn her head towards me.

"You done." she questioned. "Mhm, I'm sorry it was a little prank." I responded. She rolled her eyes, if there's one thing I know about Billie is that she doesn't like being ignored at all. Due to past experiences.

"Don't do that again I was miserable and I didn't know if I had done something, you made me question everything I had ever done." she did resting her head in my shoulder.

"Awe." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder making her smile and press her head into my neck. "Wanna play mermaids." I asked her. "Fuck yeah." she grinned.

In the middle of our game Fin and Claudia swam over to us asking us what we were doing. "We're playing mermaids." Billie answered in her baby voice with a grin on her face. "Yeah wanna play?" I invited. "Sure." So that's what we did, we played mermaids until we got tired.

We went back inside and took showers I was the first one out. I sat in the living room waiting for them while Milo had his head in my lap. I stroked his head while I ordered food, too tired to cook something.

"That was fun, I had not played mermaids in a while." Claudia sighed as she threw herself on the couch. "I was the best mermaid." Fin said making us laugh. "I ordered some food, I'm too tired to cook." I informed making them agree with me.

"I kinda wanna watch some Disney movies, y'all okay with that" I asked. "I love Disney movies." "Me too." Claudia and Fin responded.

I decided we were gonna watch Tangled because *cough* mother Gothel *cough*. Billie came downstairs and sat next to me.

The doorbell rung and I went to go open it. I grabbed the food but before closing the door the lady stopped me. "Hey can I have your number." she asked me. "Uhm no I'm good, thank you." and I shut the door in her face. I laughed and took the food to the living room.

The couple was snickering while Billie had a smile on her face. My front door burst open and Aiden walked in yelling at someone outside. "Bitch shut the fuck fuck up with your Gargamel looking ass." he shut the door after that.

"Bitch the fuck you screaming at." I asked him. He turned around "Oh hi guys, I'm just gonna get some food." "Bitch no the fuck you're not." I said standing up. "Uhm yes the fuck I am." he sassed opening my fridge. I knew I wasn't gonna stop him, he did too I just like to argue with him.

"So who were you screaming at." I asked curiously, grabbing a drink for Billie. "Some bitch, I bumped into her and said I was sorry she started insulting me so I insulted her back, I kinda feel bad she looked like he had just gotten rejected." he explained.

"Oh yeah that bitch, she asked for my number but I closed the door in her face." I said heading over to the couch and giving Billie her drink. "Oh sis period." he said making me scrunch my face at his lingo.

After he grabbed some food he left and I put the movie on. Milo was cuddled by my side, while Billie was in between my legs facing the tv. My hands were resting on her stomach and my head on her shoulder. She leaned back into me while the movie started.

When the movie finished we went off to our respective rooms to get ready for bed. Billie got ready first and then it was my turn I did my night routine and changed into a sports bra and put on a pair of my woxers. I climbed into bed where Billie was using her phone. I know she wasn't tired yet.

She cuddled into my left side and turned her phone off putting it off to the side. "Can I have your phone." she asked me.
I unlocked it and gave it to her. She looked at me shocked. "What?" I asked. "Why did you just give it to me?" She questioned. "I have nothing to hide, plus you asked for it why would I say no?" I said.

She installed some games on my phone claiming that it would be too much for hers. I didn't argue I found it cute. She also scrolled through my tiktok which I didn't mind because I watched them with her. It was mostly just gay and funny tiktoks.

I could see her eyes drooping but she would deny her tiredness, until the phone fell on her face. "Awe baby." I said taking the phone off her face and putting it on the charger along with hers. I kissed all over her face making her giggle while she snuggled into my left side. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her one last kiss at the top of her head.

"Goodnight pretty girl." I said stroking my hands through her hair.

"Goodnight bub."

———————————————————
That's it hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading and voting! ☺️
*forehead kiss* 😚

1538 words