Vanity Fair-4th year: Chapter 34

Hi!
So these are the questions from 2019 that she's answering in 2020😁
Remember she was born in 2000 in my book
I had fun writing this
——————————

*Billie's POV*

What is your name?

"My name is Billie Eilish." I smiled at the camera. I watched myself say the date for the other years. "It is October 18th 2020."

How old are you?

"I'm 19 years old." I grinned.

How many instagram followers do you have?

"I have 67.5 million followers." My eyes widened and my head turned to look at Casey. She had a proud smile on her face.

Most liked picture on instagram?

"It's actually a tie between me with the five Grammys and hold on uhm...oh me and Casey." I showed both pictures.

Casey snickered behind the camera. What is she laughing at. I looked at my phone confused, then back to her. Still confused.

She then mouthed 'not the light mode' and started silently laughing. I rolled my eyes and continued answering questions.

Who is a famous person in your phone?

"I was gonna say Casey, but she just made fun of me so... I don't know Will Smith. There's literally sooooo many people. I thought there was a lot last year, there's more now."

I scrolled through my contacts seeing so many celebrities on it. When did that happened? Oops.

Biggest thing to happen in your career?

"I feel like coming out was the biggest so far." I said. "Yeah, I feel like...me. I feel free." I tried to explain, doing a horrible job at it.

What's most important to you right now?

"My family." I looked at them. Today my mom, brother, girlfriend, daughter, and son came to watch me do this interview.

If you're wondering Natalia is 5 months old and I do consider her my daughter, so does Casey.

I smiled at Nat who was in her stroller. The world doesn't know about her and it's Casey's decision on when she wants to tell them.

Are you more confident this year compared to last year?

"FUCK YES. I am soo much more confident." I said proudly. "And I'm grateful for the people that helped me." I looked at my mom and Casey.

Do you think you're successful?

"Not to sound cocky...but definitely. One billion percent." I nodded my head.

How often do you get recognized in public?

"All the time." I smirked. "Unless I go out in a disguise, then I'm invisible." I laughed.

"There was this one time where I wore this basic ass outfit and NOBODY recognized me. We went to Target and spied around." I let out a very high pitched laugh.

"We probably looked so suspicious, but there were these fans and they were looking around for my stuff. It was cute." I said remembering the time Casey and I went to Target.

"I'm just saying I could be anywhere and if I don't want people to see me, they won't." I pointed at the camera.

What trend are you over right now?

"Cancel culture." I rolled my eyes. "Someone could say ANYTHING about a celebrity and everyone is gonna say 'oh my god this is true' and then this whole hate train starts."