Omni Hotel: Chapter 31

BOO!
———————————

"Why does time go fast when you don't want it to?" Billie groaned as she zipped her suitcase.

"You ask all the right questions." I sighed, zipping up my suitcase.

Oh shit lemme catch you up. So here's what happened. Tour ended, it was so fun. I loved it.

We came back home to relax and now it's time to see the demons that created me.

This time it's just gonna be Billie and I. And Sully. He's just there for protection, but I'll make sure he has fun in Texas.

"Billie, please tell me you're not going outside looking like a fucking highlighter." I turned to her.

She was wearing neon green sweatpants with a matching sweatshirt, and her hair was all out.

She looked at me innocently confused. "No don't look at me like that becau-. Come here." I cut myself off and dragged her to look in the full length mirror in her room.

"I want you to stand here and look at yourself. When you figure it out I want you to go fix it." I said looking into her eyes through the mirror.

"Don't think about your body." I whispered, knowing how she thinks. We stood there, her eyes roamed her body as mine stayed on her face.

The look of realization plastered on her face, after a while. Y'all wanna know how long it took her to realize. Five fucking minutes.

"Ohhhh." She looked at me. "Yeah, ohh, now go fix it." I pushed her back into the closet.

She came back wearing all black. "Better, let's go pretty girl." I put my phone up and grabbed our suitcases.

Maggie is driving us to the airport. We climbed into the car and packed our luggage in the back.

I held Billie's hand as I looked outside reminiscing everything my parents ever said and did to me.

When we arrived, we bid our goodbyes before going inside.

*time skip 4 hrs*

We moved quickly through the crowds, not wanting to be seen. I rented a car and it should be around here somewhere.

(Can you do that? If not let's pretend you can. K? K I apologize I'm a lil stupid😃)

Once I found it I quickly drove to our hotel. I booked two rooms decently far from each other.

If anything happens we're fine, he's close enough. If we wanna fuck he won't hear us.

I would always drive past this hotel and think it was so pretty. We could never afford it so I made it a mission to come back and stay in it.

Look at me now, and I get to share this with my girlfriend? The best feeling.

(This is true I went to downtown two days ago and stared at this hotel it was so pretty. Especially for certain events, they light it up differently.)

)