f o u r

Y / N

It was finally D-Day.

Extremely nervous, I checked my Twitter notifications once again to ensure I had no new messages from Jimin rescheduling the meeting or worse cancelling it.

He was an idol with an extremely hectic schedule and I wouldn't have been surprised if he decided to cancel our meeting altogether.

Still, with only two hours left for our meet-up, my hopes had gotten kind of high—to actually see him for myself... and possibly even convince him to withdraw the lawsuit.

I watched Sa Rin eyes gleam with excitement as she set my newly cut and blow dried hair into place with a medium-hold spray.

"Sa Rin-ah," I gulped, clutching the string of my crossbody purse anxiously. "Please just come with me. Don't you want to see your bias too?"

Sa Rin looked sad for a split-second but then her grimace morphed into a sly grin.

"I'll see him when he becomes your boyfriend. Now won't that be simply perfect?" She winked and my face heated up. She really needed to get out of her fairy tale world.

"I know that I should go there to explain myself," Sa Rin quickly continued, looking a bit solemn. "but I don't think he'd want you to bring anyone along."

"True," I nodded. "And don't smile like that. Nothing weird is going to happen. He probably wants to meet alone because of security issues." I reprimanded her but Sa Rin simply continued to grin cheekily.

"Exactly," Sa Rin added breezily, giving me a quick once-over as she ruffled through my closet.

"What kind of look are you going for?"
"Something modest." I shrugged. "The hair is quite fancy so downplay the outfit a little bit. I don't want to look like I'm on a date."

"Correction." Sa Rin piped up. "You don't want him to think that you're on a date with him." She smiled knowingly. "But I get you. I don't want him to think that you tried too hard either-"

She dropped a pair of skinny jeans and a wrap-around lavender top into my lap.

"Change into these. I have some nude pumps you can wear with these and—maybe some dangling earrin-"

"No!" I exclaimed. "No pumps and no dangling earrings. Did you even listen to me, Sa Rin?" I rolled my eyes, chuckling at her enthusiasm.

Changing my clothes, I slipped on a pair of my comfy sandals and did a final twirl for Sa Rin who nodded satisfied.

"Go get your man, Y/N!" She hollered as I got into a taxi and I smiled.

I was finally going to meet The Park Jimin.

J I M I N

I was so excited, I couldn't stop fidgeting.

The waitress had glanced at me for the fifth time already ever since I'd been sitting here for the last fifteen minutes and there were still ten minutes until Y/N was supposed to arrive.

"I'll take lemon mocktail, please." I tapped the menu distractedly as she rounded my table for the umpteenth time, looking at me suspiciously.