s e v e n

J I M I N

"Fuck, no!" I angrily pushed away the empty glasses of whiskey, glaring at the fuzzy outline of the bartender.

I didn't know why I had ended up here, all I knew was that I had to drown out the sting of jealousy in my heart.

As a well-known idol working in an industry where dating scandals could have devastating consequences, I couldn't really thoughtlessly act on my urges just because I found a fan sexually attractive.

But it wasn't sexual attraction that was fucking me up so much right now.

It was something very primal, something very intrinsic and something very very basic about human nature.

Possessiveness.

I did NOT want anybody's hands on Y/N.

"I said I need another two shots of Whiskey! I need to get drunk!"

I wanted to see her.

I wanted to see Y/N.

I wanted to pummel that cheeky bastard to death for holding her so close to himself.

"But Sir, we are about to close," The bartender began helplessly as my vision swam, blocking out everything except the ringing sound in my ears.

"Y/N. Call Y/N again!" I slammed my hand on the bar table, making the glasses rattle. "Why isn't she here yet?"

Y / N

Not knowing what to expect, I hesitantly entered the fancy club whose address Jimin had recited to me, constantly missing words and stumbling over his own voice.

I had spent almost a half of my day's income getting here by a taxi but I couldn't really blame him.

It was my fangirl heart that just couldn't take a risk when it came to my idol's safety.

"I'm Ryu Y/N," I burst out as soon as I stepped into the bar area. It was dimly lit but the hazy yellow and orange lights made me feel dizzy as my pupils adjusted to the lack of brightness.

"Where's he? The one who called me." I stopped the first server who was coming in my direction and then proceeded to glance around the room. It was a huge, luxurious space with comfortable lounging spaces, glass tables and carpeted floor but not many people seemed to be around at this time.

Not many people could afford hanging out at such fancy places.

"Mr. Park Jimin-" The server began formally before leaning in to whisper into my ear. "-you know the one from BTS-he's been in a sour mood all evening." He informed, subtly pointing towards a fancy bar in corner of the room.

"Usually he hangs out at this place after making reservations and doesn't really drink too much—keeps it silent and civilised, you know, but today he literally came in without notice and asked for the strongest drinks." He shook his head, tsking softly. "Poor guy, I don't know what's got him so stressed but he's been chugging drinks like a maniac."

"Oh," I sighed as I processed the information. I had never thought of Jimin as a stressed out person, passing out at bars from drinking too much. I was slowly realising just how unaware we were of their real personalities as their fans and it was hard to digest the reality.

"Who are you by the way?" The waiter frowned suspiciously, carefully analysing me now that he'd finished gossiping. "I have never seen you around here before-" his eyes widened. "Don't tell me you're a sasaeng-"

"No!" I almost yelled. "Didn't you see, Jimin called me himself. From his phone." I emphasised, though I still didn't know how and why he had my contact information.

"I-I'm a staff member." I lied through my teeth. "But this is what happens when you take up such tedious jobs. Working for BigHit is no joke, you know?" I continued making up lies so that he wouldn't get suspicious of the way I was dressed.

I wasn't dressed as a staff personnel at all. I looked ready to walk into a karaoke club and dance my ass off.

"Look," I pouted, playing the victim. "I was literally on my way to party with my friends and had to come here mid-way. But what can we petty staff people do? Gotta keep the job after-all." I mock huffed.

"How inconvenient," The server sighed, shaking his head. "I feel you. Just get him and go." He jutted out his chin in Jimin's direction. "We are closing in a few minutes."

Nodding, I rushed towards Jimin before I could arouse more suspicion and plopped down into the stool beside him.

"Umm, Jimin-ssi," I shook him gingerly. I couldn't believe that I was getting to touch him.

"Hello?" I shook him harder, trying not to burst out screaming at the cute pout that sat on his pink lips.

Yes, I was totally and completely soft for him but if I burst out screaming and giggling like a fangirl here, we'd both be screwed.

I really didn't want to be known as the 'traitor ARMY' or be that one ARMY 'who got to touch Jimin and now deserves hate'.

"Y/N?" Jimin blinked up at me, breaking the train of my thoughts. He was still lying against the bar, his head cradled on his forearm. "You're finally here."

My heart skipped a beat as he smiled his famous eye-smile that I had sworn I would die if I saw up close.

And that was how I felt.

I really felt as if I was about to die. My lungs constricted in my chest and my heart fluttered. There were freaking butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't breathe as he continued to gaze up at me, his eyes shining.

"Y-yes, I'm here." I squeaked.

Oh lords, was this a dream?

"Take me homeeee," He suddenly sat up, making me jump as he threw both his arms onto my shoulders. My body almost succumbed under his body weight as he literally flung himself onto me, leaning heavily with his face resting in the crook of my neck.

OH DEAR LORD!

"I don't k-know where you're home is," I stuttered, my hands fixed at my sides as I controlled the urge to face palm myself.

Of course, I knew where his house was!

Every ARMY knew that.

I just couldn't exactly take him there.

"Hannam-dong." Jimin giggled suddenly and I rolled my eyes.

Good job, Einstein.

He was completely drunk.

"Don't you have a driver or s-something?" I tried desperately to come up with something as his hands roved my back, finally resting on my waist as he drunkenly nuzzled his face into my neck, shaking his head no.

I clenched my hands into fists, my breathing quickening.

It was fate. I was going to die here.

"Um, how about asking one of your managers to pick you up? I'm sure M-Manager Sejin could take you home?" I yelped as he hugged me tighter, groaning softly.

"No?" I laughed awkwardly, starting to sweat.

What was this situation? I couldn't stay here too long. I couldn't step out with him. I was screwed.

"Haha," I cringed. "How about calling a member? Maybe Jungkook could pick you up? Or Taehyung? Or Jin?" I croaked, my throat drying.

"Just call a taxi, Y/N." Jimin mumbled, his voice muffled against my skin. "Take me home." He backed up to press his forehead against mine, a stupid smile plastered on his face. "I'll kiss you in return."

What the fu-