e i g h t

Y / N

Hauling Jimin against my body, I walked him outside the bar, trying not to collapse under his weight. My heels skidding against the tiled floor, I dragged him while constantly leaning against the walls for support. By the time we got to the back exit of the bar, I was already starting to sweat from exertion.

It was astonishing how Jimin looked so lean and lithe on screen but in reality, he was all muscle, to the extent that even for someone not-so-petite as me, carrying him would be a struggle.

I ducked my head as I saw a group of teenagers approaching from a narrow alley and quickly pulled Jimin's face back into the crook of my neck.

He didn't have any cap or mask on. If someone recognised him, it would cause a lot of complications.

And even though, I thought I was pretty quick to hide his face, my quick action didn't go unnoticed as the eyes of one of the girls in the group widened.

"Oh look, I think it's Jimin!" Her hand flew to cover her face as an excited squeal left her mouth, her eyes wide with disbelief and wild awe.

I panicked.

There was really no escaping the reality. ARMYs could tell the members apart from regular people even in a split second.

My hands shook as I held onto his waist tightly, my protective fangirl instincts flaring up as I saw the girl run upto me. Her eyes were wild with feral excitement as she eyed the two of us, her lips twisting in a sneer when her gaze landed on me.

"There's no way this guy isn't Park Jimin," She tried for get around me in an effort to get a better look at his face.

"I can't be wrong. He looks exactly like Jimin-" Her fingers reached out to touch his back.

"Yah!" She glared at me. "Show me his face." She said turning around again as I stepped sideways to avoid her.

"I know this is my oppa. What are you doing to him?" She yelled and I gritted my teeth.

Pulling back, I gave her the most intimidating look that I could muster and smacked her hand away.

"Yah, who do you think you are?" I shouted, quickly trying to come up with yet another lie to save my idol's drunk ass.

"Y-You can't go around touching others boyfriends like that!" I exclaimed, faking incredulity. "So what if he's drunk? Does that mean you can bother him?" I challenged her, totally getting into the act, trying to channel my inner Seokjin into my voice.

Confidence. More confidence always did the trick.

"B-but I'm sure it's my oppa!" The other girl stuttered, now looking relatively sheepish as I continued to hold her gaze in a show of extreme annoyance.

"Are you delusional? My boyfriend is no oppa of yours! I don't even know you." I scoffed. "And If you touch my boyfriend once again, I'm going to chop your hand off and feed it to that stupid—what's his name—Jimin oppa of yours, do you understand?" I yelled dramatically, trying not to cringe at how bitchy I sounded and smirked in satisfaction as the girl backed away, looking embarrassed.

"Sorry, I just really thought your boyfriend looked like Jimin," She muttered apologetically and quickly ran off to catch up with her friends as I heaved a sigh of relief.