Chapter 2

Today was the day of the party. Donald Trump
Was coming back to DC because he missed his family. The best part of it is, Barron Trump is coming along with him. I guess he didn't want to be in Florida without his father.
As Robert sent you the text to get ready...you did.
You showered, Did you hair, your makeup and placed your shoes on.

(This is the dress you wore!) (If you think you look ugly in this, YOUR NOT) Your beautiful! Don't let anyone bully you! Robert was going to pick you up so you were watching the news

(If you think you look ugly in this, YOUR NOT)
Your beautiful! Don't let anyone bully you!
Robert was going to pick you up so you were watching the news.
News Reporter: Donald Trump, His wife Meliana and their son Barron have just arrived! Exciting news today for all of us!
Second news reporter: That's not the only thing, The whole Trump family will be having a reunion with the Biden family! Maybe they'll get along and be on good terms!
First reporter: We hope so! We'll be back after this commercial break!
I'll finally meet Barron Trump! You thought in your mind.
This is exciting! Maybe we'll even be friends!
Just then you got a message
Robert: Hey, Y/N! Were outside!
You: Ok, I'll be there.
You got outside to see Robert in a limo.
We're going in there? You asked.
"duhhh, we gotta look nice!" He laughed.
You sat in the limo next to him.
He kept staring at you when you were not looking.
When you turned around to see him, He just blushed on went on his phone.
You all soon got to the White House. Inside...
President Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden were sitting at their dinner table.

Then Joe Biden said; "Oh, Hello, Y/N! Pleasure having you" You said: Thank you sir! In a smile Natalie soon asked: "When do the trumps get here?" They'll be here in a few minutes! Ashley Biden said

"Oh, Hello, Y/N! Pleasure having you"
You said: Thank you sir! In a smile
Natalie soon asked:
"When do the trumps get here?"
They'll be here in a few minutes! Ashley Biden said.
You sat the dinner table with Robert joking around. Until you saw a familiar figure.
It was Donald Trump holding his wife's hand. Behind them was a very tall boy...Barron Trump.
"Tck! Rich boy's here!" Robert said.
Where is he going to sit? You asked.
"I don't know...hope it's not near us!"
"Oh Meliana! You son can sit near Robert and Y/N! If he likes!" Jill Biden said.
"Barron, would you like to sit near those teenagers?" Meliana asked her son.
Barron just gave her a thumbs up and sat down facing Robert.
"Hey...Barron." Robert said.
He just gave him a wave.
So...how's Florida? Must be fun! You said starting to start a conversation.
Barron soon spoke for the first time in forever;
"Yeah, It is!"
You also look really nice in that tux! You smiled.
Barron blushed a bit but then thanked you.
"How do you feel being shipped with my sister?" Robert asked.
Huh? Barron said.
What's he saying is...how do you feel being shipped with Natalie Biden? It's all over tiktok!
"Oh, I don't have tiktok, I'm not allowed to have social media but...I don't really like it" Barrón replied.
Do you play Roblox? You asked.
"No! I don't really play video games, I mostly play sports!" Barron said.
Guess that roblox account was fake!
You said Turing red.
"Moving Washington was hard...I had so many friends at St. Andrew's, But now I'm at a new school, it's hard making new friends, since most people call my father a monster for the things he did" Barron sighed.
Oh, Barron, I'm so sorry that happened! You said.
"That's crazy and sad!" Robert said.
"Yes, but thank you Y/N and Robert, you two are so kind to me" Barron smiled.
So...what are you parents going to do? You asked.
"I think they might be friends with Mr. Biden! Who knows? Barron shrugged.
Ivánka soon tapped Barron's shoulder,
"Barron dear, Can you watch Theodore and Joseph for me? Jill let them play but can you watch them?"
Sure, Sister, um...do you guys want to come with me?
"I guess...dinner is taking SO long!" Robert said.
You followed Barron.
The two boys were in a play place set up by nannies.
UNCLE!!! Joseph yelled.
Uncle Barron!!! Up! Up! Theodore said.
Barrón picked him up and moved him around the room like a airplane.
Awww...Barron is so sweet with kids!
You smiled.
Barron's other sister, Tiffany soon came.
"The food is ready! Bring the kids with you"
Barrón carried Joseph and Theodore back to their mother, who smiled and thanked him.
As you sat down; Robert started staring at you again. You blushed and stared into his eyes.
Barrón feeling left out tried to change the whole staring thing.
"Um...how's it like in the White House, Rob?" Barron asked.
"Oh, it's fine!" Robert said.
You must be bummed that your father lost the election! You said.
"Yes, a little bit, I-"
Barrón soon forgot what he said because he kept staring at you looking into your eyes.
Um...something wrong? You asked.
Barrón blushed. "Oh! Sorry!"
"Not trying to start anything but...quit that!" Robert said grabbing his fork violently.
"I don't mean to cause anything!"
Barrón said shaking his fists.
"Y'know Trump boy, if we weren't here right now, we'll be throwing fists! Robert said.
"Look! I don't want cause drama!"
Robert, Barron! Please calm down! You said.
"Fine, but only for Y/N"! Robert said.
"I don't know what I did but...sorry"
Barrón said.
Just then...Joe Biden came by and whispered something in Robert's ear.
Be kind to Barron, After all...he's going to be going to your school for a few months!
Robert was shocked. He disliked Barron and now he was going to his school?
"So...your going to my school now" Robert said.
"That's great!"
Barrón smiled.
Wait...your staying in DC longer?
Wait...why am I happy?
And why is Barron looking cute?
NO! Get him out of my head!
You kept saying in your mind.
After Diner...Joe Biden and Donald Trump kept chatting like long lost friends.
So...since you don't have any social media's...can I have your number? You asked Barron.
"Sure!" Barron got out his phone and gave you his phone number!
Awesome! I had a lot of fun with you Barron! You smiled.
"Me too" he smiled back.
Could this be happening? Catching feelings for Barron Trump again and Robert Hunter Biden?
A/N (Author's Note)
Robert Biden is not a jerk! I'm just making him act like one FOR NOW for the story's plot. I don't know Barron's phone number so....what a sad life for me! Anyways enjoy these pictures of Robert and Barron before I go!

what a sad life for me! Anyways enjoy these pictures of Robert and Barron before I go!

Not gonna lie

Not gonna lie...there both pretty cute...but I simp for Barron! He's number one for me!
Anyways...have a good day/afternoon/night! Byeeeee