Chapter 9

Y/N'S POV:
WEEKS PASSED...
You woke up. It seemed pretty late...
Ugh! Did I miss the bus? You thought. But then realized it was a Saturday.
Just then, your brother Y/B, Barged into the room.
Y/B: Y/N!!! Can you help me with my PS4?
You: NOT NOW Y/B!!! Im sleepy!!!
Y/B: Still thinking about Barron, huh?
You: Nah, he's dating Maddie!
Y/B: Who the hell is Maddie?
You: His girlfriend
Y/B: Wait, is she a cheerleader? Blonde hair, greenish bluish eyes, father is a millionaire?
You: Uh...yes?
Y/B: DUDE!!! She's Zac's girlfriend! Last name, My buddy Zac said he got drunk and he and Maddie went crazy in their car!
You: Wait...what?
Y/B: Uh-Huh, check his Snapchat story.
Your brother handed you his phone and you saw Zac's Snapchat story. In the picture, Maddie was wearing a red bra sleeping on the passenger's seat while Zac was on the driver's seat shirtless sticking his tongue out in the camera. In the caption, he wrote:
Guess Who Missed Me? ;)
You were shocked...isn't she going out with Barron? Why the hell is she nearly naked in Zac's car? Isn't Zac going out with Alexa?
You were so confused. Wait...so...they had...you asked.
Y/B: Sleep together? Pretty much..I don't maybe?
You: No way!!! Doesn't Zac know she's dating someone?
Y/B: He doesn't care and he said Maddie seemed to let him do what he wanted to her, it's not the first time Maddie slept with someone anyways, She slept with the whole football time and rumor as it, she got pregnant once and ended up getting an abortion for forgetting her birth control!
Y/N: I'll text her real quick.
You opened your messages and sent Maddie a message.
You: Hey, um...what's this?

(I know there was another picture but just pretend you sent this one) Maddie💕: Um

Maddie💕: Um...where did you get this?
You: Found it on Zac's Instagram
Maddie💕: WHAT THE HELL? No way...we were drunk but that's it
You: Zac said you and him slept together though
Maddie💕: He's a liar! We didn't sleep together at all!
You: Does Barron know?
Maddie💕: OKAY!!! BARRON DOESN'T KNOW BUT YOU CAN'T TELL HIM!
You turned off your phone. You could not believe what Maddie had done. She's Barron's girlfriend! How can she cheat on him? You felt a huge rage of Jealousy in your heart...he doesn't deserve this. You decided to let this one slide, maybe it was an accident. Maybe she was drunk.
ONE WEEK LATER...
You went on Instagram again to see Maddie taking a selfie with Zac in the background. He was shirtless in a bed sleeping and Maddie was in a bra. Again? Okay...this is not a mistake!!! This is the second time Maddie has slept with Zac!
Then, You got a message from Barron. He was upset.
Barrón: Can we FaceTime?
You: Sure...