Chpater 14: You choose Barron

You: Pardon me?
————————————————————
Was this really going to happen? Are you finally going to make a choice?
It's about time you do and you thought long and hard for this.
————————————————————
Well I choose...
(Hello readers I don't mean to interrupt the story but I will be making chapters for the boy that you choose if you choose Barron you will have a chapter with him if you choose Hunter then you will have a chapter with him!)
————————————————————
You: Barron. It was always Barron.

Melania: My son loves you a lot Y/N. I hope he treats you well.
————————————————————
You smiled and shook her hand walking out. You texted Barron he got his phone back and you confessed your love to him. You didn't know how to break the news to Hunter. "That can wait." You thought as you walked into the limo going to drop you home.

BARRON'S POV:
I checked my phone and I was in shock. Y/N loved me! She always loved me! She choose me over Hunter. This is amazing. I love her so much I would do absolutely anything for her happiness. I guess because of the excitement I immediately asked her out on a date and spend my allowance on expensive things to give to her. Im a Lucky guy.

YOUR POV:
As you arrived home you noticed that Barron had sent you a text message asking you out. You said yes of course and decided to get ready for the date. You took a shower, did your makeup and your hair and looked at the outfit you were wearing in the mirror

 You took a shower, did your makeup and your hair and looked at the outfit you were wearing in the mirror

(You can pick any outfit you like!) You put a bunch of perfume on and quickly ran out of the house only to bump into Hunter

You put a bunch of perfume on and quickly ran out of the house only to bump into Hunter.
"Y/N! You look amazing!" Hunger said as he kept staring at your outfit.

"Thank you Hunter. What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well...I heard you finally chose someone so-I just wanted to say that's okay and I think we could be better off as friends if that's okay." Hunter said as he looked at the ground. He was clearly blushing.

"Of course we can be friends!" You said as you hugged Hunter.

Hunter smiled as he hugged you back. He then watched you leave. Hunter was heartbroken but he was happy that you found your true love which was Barron.

You then made your way to the restaurant where Barron was. His bodyguards noticed you and quickly took you to where he was. Barron was nervously waiting for you at a table. You then made your way over to him and took your seat.

"Hello Y/N. You look so beautiful." Barron said with a warm smile.

"Thank you barron. You don't look too bad yourself" you said as you saw his suit.

"So is it true what my mother said? You really love me?" Barron asked.

You sighed before you began to speak. "Yes Barron. I always loved you. I really want to be with you." You said as you stared into his eyes.

Barron's face slightly turned pink. He felt so euphoric.

"I love you y/n." Barron said as he stood up making his way over to you before he kissed you. Luckily the restaurant was only reserved for you both so you had more privacy. You kissed him right back and wrapped you arms around his neck.

Not everyone gets their happy endings but luckily you do.
————————————————————
Hello readers this is the alternate ending where you pick Barron. The chapter with Hunter is still being made at the moment! I am very grateful that you all enjoyed this story! The story will end once the final chapter with Hunter is out but that doesn't mean the whole Barron x Reader or Hunter x reader is over. I will stay be gladly making stories about them! Stay tuned for more!-Author