Chapter 7

BACK TO Y/N'S POV:
Barrón and Maddie have been going out more.
They went to the movies, fancy restaurants and to Anime events because Maddie loved anime and so did Barron.
Barrón FaceTimed less and texted less. When you texted him, he'd just say: I'm busy and when you FaceTime he doesn't pick up. Hunter of course was happy about this. He texted non stop and flirted with you a lot.
Two weeks passed and you saw Maddie coming out of the Private jet with Barron.
Maddie: Sasuke and Naruto's fight was crazy!!!
Barrón: Yeah! And remember that lady that wore a dinosaur costume to the party?
Both of them giggled like children.
Hunter: Where have you been, Mr. Rich boy?
Barrón: Well, Biden Jr, I was at an Anime event as a star guest with Maddie and then we got invited to Karl's birthday party.
Maddie: It was so fun! Sorry we didn't invite you guys!
Hunter: it's fine...me and my girl, Y/N here been having fun too!
Barrón: Girl?
Hunter: That's my nickname for my Bae!
You: Were not dating for crying out loud!
Maddie: You two would seem like a great couple! Hey, You guys should get some Mexican food with us!
Barrón: Yeah, we're going to this Mexican Restaurant and the food is super good! You should go with us!
Hunter: Double date, huh?
Barrón: Grand-Boy, it's not a date! Maddie's just a friend!
You looked at Maddie, her eyes were glassy and her lips were trembling.
You: Sure, we'll meet you there!
Barrón: Great! Let's head to class, shall we?
Barrón placed his arm around you.
You blushed a bit and looked a Maddie again.
Her eyes were still glassy and you could see small tears coming from her eyes.
Barrón didn't notice because he was joking around with Hunter.
You arrived to class. All of Barron's fangirls jumped to him.
Hunter's fangirls also jumped on him too.
Maddie wiped her tears and you asked if she was alright.
She nodded and just laughed at Barron trying to push a fangirl off him.
The teacher soon came in and made everyone go to their seats.
Of course almost every girl fought on who got to sit near Hunter and Barron.
————————————————————————
FAST FOWARD>>>>>>>
It was the end of the day. You grabbed your notebooks and books and placed them in your backpack. You saw Hunter by his limo smiling at you.
Hunter: I'll drop you off, get ready
You: For what?
Hunter: our double date with Barron and Maddie of course silly!
You: Right...
You just listened to some sad songs on your phone while you sat in the limo.
Hunter tried speaking to you but you were so jammed in the music.
Hunter dropped you off and you went to shower, do your hair and get in a nice dress.

You placed Vanilla scented perfume and then waited for Hunter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You placed Vanilla scented perfume and then waited for Hunter.
He soon picked you up and you blushed seeing him.
He was in a black tux, His hair was done nicely and his lips...his sweet rosy lips and cheeks looked so kissable.
(Author: Cringe! Sorry...)
Hunter: Whoa...you look beautiful!
You: Thanks!
You were in a better mood so you and Hunter joked around and laughed.
Finally, you got to the place...The Mexican restaurant.
It had many great reviews and smelled great. You saw Barron and Maddie looking at the menu.
Barron: Hey, Princess! Hey, Biden Jr! Glad you can make it!
Hunter: Don't get too excited, Rich-Boy!
You: Quit messing around!
As you all ordered soda's, Hunter kept staring at the waitress. He felt like he knew her.

Who should I choose?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें