Chapter 8

Barron's POV:
I feel...Heartbroken.
Even if me and Y/N never dated, it felt like she broke up with me.
I mean...Maddie's great and all, but I believe my heart belongs to Y/N. She's...different. She doesn't seem to like me for my looks, she seems to like me for who I am!
She doesn't hate me and blame me for who my father is, She doesn't think I'm racist, and she's so sweet!
I never felt this way for any other girl! I love her, but I can't have her! Hunter has her all around his fingers.
As I head back, Maddie was waiting for me.
Maddie: So, what happened?
Me: Nothing...
Maddie: Ah, well, want to go home now?
Me: Yes...
The ride was pretty awkward, we didn't say anything. Maddie was just on her phone, if Y/N was here, we would joke around and laugh.
I was just staring at the rain-drops falling on the window when I felt Maddie's cold hands touch mine.
It felt strange...I don't know if I like this.
I gave her a nervous look and she gave me a sad face.
Maddie: What's wrong? Are you ok?
Me: Yeah, yeah, but...why are you holding my hand?
Maddie: Because...I love you
Me: Huh? Repeat that again please!
Maddie: I said..Love...you
Me: I...I don't know what to say...
Maddie: Maybe this will change your mind.
Maddie then placed her lips on mine, it felt strange...I didn't like it, sure, it was sweet and stuff, but I don't really love her as a girlfriend, the kiss felt dry.
After she pulled her lips away from mine, I gave her a strange look.
Maddie: What's wrong? Didn't you like it?
Me: Um...sorry, I just...
Maddie: Look Barrón, I love you, and...I want to date you!
Me: Don't you think we're going a little to fast? And don't you have a boyfriend?
Maddie: Ugh! Zac? He acts so childish and I like older men, he's probably cheating on me anyways!
Me: I don't know...
Maddie: I really like you! Please give me a chance?
I felt bad for her, she looked like she wanted to cry.
So I said what I had to say...
Me: Fine...
Maddie: REALLY?
Me: Yes, Okay...
Maddie: AWWW!!! BARRON!!!
I soon dropped her off, she was jumping up and down as she got inside her house.
I got to my mansion and saw my Father reading the newspaper and my mother drinking coffee.
My Father: Why are you so late, Barron?
Me: I uh...got stuck in traffic!
My Father: Mmm-hmm, well head to bed young man.
I brushed my teeth and got into my pajamas and went to sleep...I had a strange dream...
I was in the same mansion, except my parents weren't there, Then, I saw a teenage girl with blonde hair and green eyes run up to me.

(She looked like this) ???: DAD!!! YOUR HOME!!! Me: Huh, Dad? ???: Yeah! Your my dad! Don't be silly and joke around! It's me! Ellie! Me: Ellie? Ellie: Yes, Dad, as in Elizabeth Trump! Your Daughter! Me: Daughter? I don't have any children! I'm on...

???: DAD!!! YOUR HOME!!!
Me: Huh, Dad?
???: Yeah! Your my dad! Don't be silly and joke around! It's me! Ellie!
Me: Ellie?
Ellie: Yes, Dad, as in Elizabeth Trump! Your Daughter!
Me: Daughter? I don't have any children! I'm only 15!
Ellie: Hahaha, no your not! Your 40, and married!
Me: W-who's your mom?
Ellie: Are you joking with me? Y/N trump is my mom and YOUR WIFE!!!
I blushed a bit..Y/N is my wife and we have a daughter?
Me: Tell me more, Ellie!
Ellie: Well...okay? You and mom met in high school and married and had my older brother, Michael and then me!
Me: Where is your brother?
Just then a boy with (Y/HC)
(Your hair color) and my greenish blueish eyes came out, he took off his AirPods and looked at me.