Chapter 15: You chose Hunter

(Only read this chapter if you have chosen Hunter Biden)

In the end, you have made your decision. It was a tough choice and it broke Barron's heart, but you were with the right person.

Hunter wanted to take you a date in DC since he had found a perfect place for you to go together, as you busy getting ready, there was a knock on the door, you went downstairs to open it and saw Barron standing there looking down at you.

"Y/N, can we talk for a moment?" Barron asked with an eyebrow raised. You nodded. "Of course Barron, what is it?" You asked as you crossed your arms.

"You see, I understand that you love Hunter and he's the one you want to be with, but I was wondering if we can at least remain best friends...?" Barron asked with a pause. You just smiled before nodding once more.

"Of course we can, I really appreciate it" you said before you gave him a hug. Barron hugged you back before he spoke. "I heard your going on a date with Hunter, good luck, call me if he does anything stupid" Barron said with a smirk. You just laughed in response and watched as Barron left in the limo that brought him there.

You then walked back into your bedroom to finish getting ready. You did your makeup before you slipped into an outfit.

(Feel free to pick from whatever outfit!)

(Feel free to also pick any hairstyle)

Just as you placed some Ms Dior perfume on yourself, the door bell rang, you knew it was Hunter right away

Just as you placed some Ms Dior perfume on yourself, the door bell rang, you knew it was Hunter right away. You slipped into some heels before you walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Y/N, you ready?" Hunter asked as he was holding some flowers. You nodded before you took his hand. He then escorted you into the limo he borrowed from his grandfather.

The drive to DC was quick, you felt nervous for some reason. What was Hunter about to pull off? Once you made it there you noticed there were many lights being put on display. Many people were there but they left you two alone. Hunter escorted you out before you both stopped by to get some food at a fancy restaurant. After you were finished, Hunter chose to take you near the Washington Monument. It was dark but there were many lights in the sky.

"Y/N this may sound cringy but I mean it from the bottom of my heart...I want to finally confess my feelings for you in a proper manner and I'd want to know if you feel the same way" Hunter said as he cupped your cheek.

You gasped before you smiled warmly and responded. "Of course I do Hunter, it was always you." You stated as you looked into his eyes.

Just then you felt Hunter crash his lips into yours giving you a warm kiss. You immediately kissed him back before you wrapped your arms around the back of his neck.

In the end, not everyone really got a happy ending, but you did and that's all that matters.

—————————————————————————
Author's note: hello everyone! Finally this story can come to an end after two long years. I would like to apologize for the grammar mistakes and the cringy scenes during the first few chapters, I was around 11 when I first wrote this so I am ashamed, I might re-write this story if I am able to.

I'd like to thank the readers for sticking around for so long and being so patient as I finish up this story, I will be writing a short side story about married life with both Barron and Hunter which will also be alternative chapters.

This won't be the last story of them both, I will continue publishing some books about them with different plots and new twists so stick around for more (I might add a few special stars into the stories too)

Again thank you so much for all the votes and supports and I will see you all in the final side story chapters!