Prologue

Killing Targun Hatun gave me relief. I was relieved from the stress she caused. She poisoned me. She loved my Bey. She was to be married to my Bey. She betrayed the tribe and tried to steal our important documents. Killing her felt good.

I sometimes think what would have happened if Goktug Alp wasn't on our side. If he actually betrayed. I could've died. Osman'm soon would forget about me and marry someone else. That person would give him his children. Don't get me wrong, I still love Osman with all my heart. Anyways, I am still with Osman. However, instead of being dead, I have to witness his other marriage. I have to watch him love another Hatun. I have to watch him grow a family with her. However, Allah was the one to make this happen. He decided my destiny. he decided that Osman's fate would be intertwined with two women. Allah made this happen, so it must be for the best. I thank him everyday for giving me Osman, I will say elhamdülillah to whatever comes across my path. I will accept it.

Just when I was rid of one trouble, another trouble came. Malhun Hatun. When she saved me with Osman and Boran Alp, I could tell something was off with her. Maybe it was the way she looked at Osman'm. She looked at him with respect, but it would soon grow to more than that. She is a guest, so I try to treat her well. I try to be nice to her. It is our tore to do so. She called our Hatunlar unskilled. She looked at our rugs in disgust. She treated me as if I was lower than her. Malhun Hatun called herself a bey kiz. I wanted to scream in her face. I wanted to tell her that I am an ahi kiz. I grew up with Islam. Religion is better than nobility any day. To top that off, I am also a Bey's Hatun. I am the lover of the great Kara Osman Bey. Being a Bey's daughter won't get her into Jannah.

I kept silent.

I am going to keep silent. I will be the better person. Ama, if she gets out of her place one more time, it is my hakk. I will give her what she deserves. With the permission of my Bey, I will show her her place.

I know, I know. Another story. This one is a collab with my friend Ozge.Bala (follow her on Pinterest @ozgetorerfan123) Remember and An Incomplete Family are done. Soyle is more pictures than words. Yasiyor and Calismayacak are pretty simple. And I have a friend to help with this story. I hope you like it!

And no. I am not making any more stories anytime soon.