Dentist boyfriend

Hannah's POV:-

"Babe, I've got some paperwork left, come along?", Louis, my boyfriend asked. He is a dentist and his office is obviously a clinic and I'm terrified of dentists. 

"Nah, I've got grocery shopping left, I'll walk.", I said.

"Babe please, I'm gonna get bored all alone. Commeee.", he pleaded with puppy eyes and I sighed. 

"Okay." He pumped his fist into the air and we drove to his office.

"Take a seat love.", he said waving to the dental chair. "No, thank you. I'll stand.", I said as he sat on his desk and started typing on his computer.

"We're gonna be here for some time Han, get comfortable.", Louis said and I groaned inwardly as I marched to the dentist chair and sat there. It was quite comfortable, when you sit like this. But not when there might be a dentist hovering over you.

"So, how was your day?", I ask him. 

"Pretty good. There were four cavities, two extractions and a root canal."

I cringed.

"How is that pretty good?"

Louis laughed. "I'm making the patient pain free love, that's nice to know.", he said turning a bit to smile at me. 

"Busy day huh?" He nods still smiling as he writes stuff down.

"How was yours babe?", he asked. 

"Good.", I replied shortly.

Louis and I continued talking while he did the paperwork.

"Babe?", he asked.

"Hm?"

"It says it's been a year since you've been to the dentist."

Crap.

He turned around to look at me. Had he just pulled up my files or something?

"Yeah.."

"Why?"

"Cause, I-I'm scared Louis.", I said not looking at me. 

"Aw, you should have told me baby.", he said and immediately gave me a hug. "But it's important to get a checkup even if nothing's bothering you every six months Hannah. How bout I give you one now?"

"No.", I said quickly shaking my head. 

"Babe it's me Louis, your boyfriend. Would I ever hurt you?"

I looked into his bright blue eyes and his caring expression. I shake my head again. Louis would never hurt me.

He smiled and kissed my temple. "Can I give you a check up then?" I nod slowly. He beamed and clapped his hands.

"Great! I've always wanted to play dentist even though it is my profession.", he said rolling back to his desk.

"Since you're here for the first time, need to ask you some questions love.", he said and I nodded again, fiddling with my hands.

"Your name, I know it.", he said and I chuckled. "Birthday, I obviously know it."

"One year since last visit right?"

"Yes."

"Anything been bother ma lady lately?", he asked with a cheeky grin and I smiled shaking my head.

"It better not.", he said. "Last question, do you think I'm hot?" he asked flexing his biceps and I giggled.

"Do you ask that to everyone?"

"Nope, only people I am interested in and there's only one person I am interested in.", he said walking up to me. "Which is you.", he added and leaned down to kiss me. 

"Feel a little less nervous?", he asked and I nodded. Actually I did, Lou's amazing.

He smiled. "Good, I'm going to lean your chair back now love, just relax, nothing scary." He waited for my nod and then pressed the button that made me lie down. He took a bib and placed it around my neck, gently sweeping my hair to one shoulder. He positioned the light over my mouth and switched it on making me flinch.

He chuckled. "Don't look directly at it love, blinding, I know.", he said reaching for blue latex gloves and slipping it on his hands which made sounds that me cringe again. 

"So it's the whole environment you don't like?", he asked cupping my cheeks with his gloved hands. 

"I guess.", I replied. Louis smiled. "So babe, first I'm just gonna feel around your jaw, check your bite and all, nothing scary, I'm not even looking into your mouth okay?"

"Okay." That sounded okay. "Great." Louis fingers felt around my jaw with his fingers, telling me to open and bite a few times.

"Perfect, all good. Now I'm going to look at your gums, lips, inside cheeks all that. I'm not using any tool, just my fingers and you looove my fingers don't you babe?"

I blushed watching him take a mask and put it on his face. "It won't hurt?", I asked.

"Not a bit love, I promise. Can you open just a little bit?" I opened a little and his index fingers went into either side of my mouth, feeling my gums, then the to the front. "Okay, now wide please." I opened wider and he looked at the inside of my gums too, pulling my cheeks gently.

"Nice and pink lips, which I love to kiss.", he commented and I giggled softly. "Everything looks good again." He said pulling away and bringing some tools over. "Now I'll just look at those pearly whites."

"Don't make me cringe Lou."

He chuckled taking a mirror. "Sorry."

Louis took a mirror in his hand. "This is a mirror love. It will help me look, I'm using only this okay?" I nodded and opened my mouth for him, he looking at all my teeth, then his hand went to get a pointy tool and my eyes widened.

"It won't hurt love, it's an explorer. I will use it to count your teeth, scrape the plaque off and stuff, it won't hurt.", he said and took my hand in his and gently poked me with the explorer. 

"Doesn't hurt right?", he asked and I nodded agreeing. Louis made it all less scary. 

"Open for me.", he said tapping my lips with his gloved finger and I opened again. "Thank you.", he murmured and put his tools inside my mouth. I felt him looking around and poking and scraping until finally he took it out.

He rolled to my side and put his mask down to his chin. He smiled at me. "You have no cavities!", he announced.

"Yay?", I said and he laughed and kissed my cheek. "You have been taking good care of your teeth baby, good job. Can I give you a cleaning?"

"Will it hurt?", I asked.

"Absolutely not.", he said.

I nodded. He smiled and once again told me to open and used some different tools.

"Mint okay babe?", he asked about the tooth paste. "Yeah."

"Okay, I'm just gonna brush your teeth now."

He brushed my teeth and flossed too. "Done?", I asked as he took off his gloves and mask, throwing it in the bin.

"Done!", he said smiling and reclined my seat back up. He wrote some things down.

"Your wisdom teeth will be a problem later, but for now we're done.", he said and helped me out of the chair and linked his hand with mine.

"Whatever you say Doctor Tommo."

He laughed. "Now that's new."

I smiled and kissed him. "Mm, nice and minty.", he said when we pulled away. "Oh and Hannah, you have a wonderful smile."

I blushed and my smile grew wider. "Thanks Lou, I love you."

"I love you too Han."