Request for 1DLoveImagines5sos

Louis groaned as he pressed his fingers to his cheek and rubbed it. He has been having a toothache since a couple days now. 

"You need to get that checked.", Niall sing songed. 

"What? I'm fine.", Louis said.

"You have a toothache and you know it. You should tell Harry."

"Mind your own business Niall.", Louis snapped.

Niall scowled. "It's only going to get worse mate, tell him, he'll help you."

Louis walked away, signalling the end of the conversation. Niall wouldn't go behind his back and tell Harry because he didn't want to meddle in their couple drama that might come with it. 

Louis does want to get help and get rid off this pain, but..he's scared of the dentist.

No, terrified.

Sometimes he couldn't digest that fact that he had a boyfriend who was a dentist but most of the time, he was just Louis' goofy Harry, not a scary dentist. Harry would make Louis brush his teeth if he went to bed without, but that wasn't a problem for Louis. He was just caring for him. 

Now that's not the case.

Louis knows this is not just a toothache, there must be something bad going on in his teeth if it hurts this much. 

Louis phone beeped and he looked at it.

Hazza💚: It's movie night! Should I pick up anything for you?xx

Louis smiled and typed back. 

Louis💙: I'm good love, anything you want.

Hazza💚: Okay love you! See you, better be home in time Tommo.

Louis💙: Will be babe, love you too, xx

Harry blushed to himself, still wondering how he had such a perfect boyfriend. He kept his phone in his pocket and got out of his car to pick up some food for their movie nights. 

Harry loves movie nights, he gets to cuddle Louis as much as he wants and he won't admit it's cheesy, but they feed each other food too. 

Harry and Louis got home, freshened up and settled in their big couch. 

Harry couldn't help but notice Louis was a little out of it. He wasn't eating much, just drinking juice and that's not the Louis he knows. He also noticed he was rubbing at his cheek from time to time.

"Why are you staring at me Harold?"

Harry smiled and shook his head, kissing Louis' hair. "You're pretty is all."

"Ugghh why do you say such perfect things all the time?" Louis groaned and Harry giggled." You're beautiful too."

"Thanks.", Harry cooed.

They shared a kiss and went back to their movie. Louis forgot about his pain as he snuggled in Harry's chest and Harry thought Louis would tell him if something's bothering him. 

The next day morning, Harry again noticed Louis wasn't eating.

"Lou?"

"Hmm? Tea not good?"

"No it's good.", Harry said, taking another sip. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I'm not hungry."

"You didn't eat last night either and said the same thing."

"I can't say I'm hungry when I'm not.", Louis shot back.

His stomach gave away though, and their silence was enough for Harry to hear it. He smirked and Louis face palmed. "So, wanna tell me why you're not eating even though you are clearly hungry?" Harry asked, placing a hand on Louis' leg, noticing him tense up.